Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Becoming an incel?'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★

Jfl imagine being treated like society's trash and outcast, and then being so worried that you might so much as 'think negatively' about them

This is how Redditors expect you to 'exit' inceldom, by posting 'at least I'm not an incel!!!' millions of times until you believe it

I hate when people talk about "becoming" an incel. You either are one or you aren't.

@Atavistic Autist ‘s post about cognitive behavioural therapy sums this whole thing up. Gas light yourself into being delusional essentially

I'm gonna make a post on their sub see if I get banned

Let the blackpill sink

@Atavistic Autist ‘s post about cognitive behavioural therapy sums this whole thing up. Gas light yourself into being delusional essentially
Which post do you mean? I think he had a few good ones about it

But yeah, his posts about it are good reads

Indeed, note how homework is a fixture of the most popular therapy "modality" (lol) of CBT and how the therapist in CBT takes on an authoritarian role which cannot be challenged. They are just dictatorial kindergarten teachers, and have the intelligence to boot.
It's the most dogmatic modality imaginable, operating under the cult of scientism, where the "rational" cognitive behavioral therapist seeks to correct the "irrational" patient (who is considered irrational simply for being depressed/anxious in the first place and expressing these sentiments in words; the therapist's rationality deriving merely from their credentials).

Every experience and impression you share with a CBT therapist is subject to critical analysis as if you're totally wrong in your interpretation of them -- assuming that they are "negative" in nature and lend themselves to unhappy thoughts, or wrongthink (literally called "wrong thoughts" in the therapy). Who knew that "positivity," and associated concepts like "loving yourself," were precepts proven by science? :lul:

If CBT doesn't work for you, a principled therapist would theoretically attempt to change the modality or refer you to somebody else, but these are in short supply and in my experience and those of others whose testimonies I've read online, the therapist will just become malicious in a way befitting for a narcissist. They'll attempt to utterly confuse you in the hope of breaking down your ability to think for yourself. In a word, gaslight you. Just so they can continue to justify getting paid $100 an hour under the pretense of changing your "wrong thoughts."

But what actually happens, if any change occurs at all, is not that your thoughts change, but that your language changes. You seek to appease the abusive therapist by telling them what they want to hear. This does not entail any improvement except in the context of the therapist's notes and correspondence with the insurance company -- the only thing that matters in the end.

giga over if a fellowcel is still on reddit

These soys do not know what words mean

They either troon out, rope, or end up in a forum like this.
beyond over if you're not a roping transcel, clown world
car gun GIF

Its a state of being, a sexhaver cannot become an incel.

If you needed any more proof that r/IncelExit are just a bunch of larpers...

Also, I genuinely don't know why you would go to people that want you dead, as an "Incel". Reddit wants us dead, but sure this is a rehabilitation subreddit :feelsseriously:

They are just nicer on the ones that cuck themselves as hard as male feminists do.

Also, I genuinely don't know why you would go to people that want you dead, as an "Incel". Reddit wants us dead, but sure this is a rehabilitation subreddit :feelsseriously:
100%, it's a pillory disguised as rehab

With extra bluepilled church preaching free of charge

Last edited: