Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Becoming an incel in denial

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
I'm dead serious, many of us are already mentally ill so there's nothing to lose here.
Trick your brain into believing you're not an incel but a normie going through a very long dry spell yet you've had foids in the past.
It will help you move on from the frustration of being a virgin

delusionmaxxing

Literally what most of us were beforehand. It doesn't do anything but lead you to immense depression and existential crisis over not knowing why. I personally find that acceptance, while still shit, is much better than letting some bluepilled ideas slowly mentally cripple me as I repeatedly fail and shroud myself in more years of ignorance.

That would be quite hard to do, considering the quote below; I doubt the mistreatment and obvious negative attitude you would face nearly every time you went outside wouldn't immediately wipe away the delusion of you not being a genetically cursed subhuman... :feelswhat:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

delusionmaxxing

I think deluding oneself can be an OK coping mechanism if it works.

Does anyone know of Brailee Ewers in Fallout 3? She is the best example I think!

Also the cutest example. XD