Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Becoming a chad to take revenge

R

revenge

Banned
-
I am not actually a genetic incel. My parents were just really fucked up in the brain. They sold drugs, hang out with psychopathic criminals, always had cops on their asses. They ended up in jail at some point. This caused me to have a very negative picture of the world. I hated everyone. I thought if society is just leaving me here to rot and die then fuck them and let them rot and die too. Now I am 36 and my feelings of hate have been replaced by something you could call some sort of indifference. Life is fucked up but it has been fucked up for so long I have gotten used to it. There are not many emotions connected with my worldview anymore. For the most part everything feels "neutral" to me.

The reason I am telling you this is in order to understand what I am about to say you must understand where I am coming from. I am not a genetic incel in the actual sense of the term. I am an incel because when I hit puberty I was very scared of the entire world. I was scared of people and how they would act. I was scared of women and how it would feel to be rejected. Then in addition to that I was suffering from acne.

I soon realized the girls would never be interested in me. I was a joke for them. They used me for copying homework. They were making jokes about me being shy and never having a girlfriend. When I had a driver's license they also used me as a free ride.

So I thought since I would never have any chance with them I could just as well give a fuck about my looks and started eating a lot. I got really fat and this caused me to be even more unattractive. I was rejected even more and soon felt totally worthless. I started to believe that women were very shallow and not really willing to look behind the surface. But the usual normie talk got me to question this again and again...

That was until I got 30 years old. At this age I questioned my impression of females for one more final time. I started losing weight and walking each day until I had lost almost 50 kg of weight. Then one day when I was kind of frustrated I went to a store to buy a sixpack of beer. When I got back to the parking lot I saw this young woman that gave me quite an unambiguous smile I was actually looking again to make sure. It was a smile I had never seen before. It was not one of those "hey, nice to meet you" smiles that people give you every day. It was clear that she wanted me to talk to her. Of course I did not have the balls to talk to her but this was not the last time women were smiling like that. It happened a lot. I used to be invisible for women. Now all of a sudden they were taking note of my existence.

Now I must add that at this time I had been a loner staying at home for 10 years. And when I say staying at home for 10 years it means I literally only left the house once in a month to buy food. I had NO social life. Nothing at all. I had a home job which was going worse and worse. I realized I was about to go broke. I had nobody. No friends, no family. Just simply nothing. I was depressed and suicidal. I was good looking but still socially awkward and a typical "loser".

With this mindset I started to go on dates thinking my weight loss would guarantee success for me. But these women were of course not attracted. Women smell loners ten miles against the wind. They smeel guys being broke ten miles against the wind. As usual they turned me down sometimes laughing at me. The entire experience showed me that I was always right about women. They ARE shallow and they do not look behind the surface. They don't give a fuck about your potential. They wait until you have gotten it all straigth and then they come to you in order to feast. That is what they are programmed to do by nature.

So I regained the entire weight at that point out of frustration.

Over the last 6 years I managed to get my life back under control. I now have a well paying job. It was a very hard struggle to get there. I have friends. I have stuff to do in my free time. I am outside of the house nearly all the time. Many people here know me now.

But one thing has remained. I previously said "For the most part everything feels neutral to me.". There is one exception to this. I have a strong desire to take revenge. And I have an idea how I could do this. If I lost weight again and did sports and worked out and got good clothes then I am quite confident that now, given the new circumstances I would manage to get to a point where I would be attractive to women. Because now my life is completely different. For example I would not be needy anymore. If a bitch is not interested in me then fuck her...look for another one until it works. I am not broke anymore. I can afford a car to drive to a date. I can afford good clothing. I have a thousand times more self esteem now.

Don't get me wrong... I am not talking about a relationship. I am talking about finding bitches to exploit for my pleasure and then kick them in the butt. I am not interested in a relationship with one of those gold diggers anymore. I want to make them feel like I felt. I want to make them feel rejected and thrown in the trash.

I think I will go through with the plan and I am considering to post updates about my progress in this thread and then once I get to the point where my potential fully unfolds to a point where women are attracted by me I could post updates and let everyone here enjoy my experiences.

What do you guys think about this idea? Becoming a chad in order to take sweet revenge.

You can't become a chad, you can only become a normie or at best, Chadlite. But Chad is all natural.

Didn't read. Cliffs?

You're 36, you can't become Chad.

If you were able to be a chad you would have succeeded in sex the last time you were in shape and trying.
I think it's a good idea to try again (hope prevents rope) just don't have delusions about how attractive you are to women and think it'll be different this time because now I've got X.

What do you guys think about this idea? Becoming a chad in order to take sweet revenge.

Not worth it.
It's like becoming a big celebrity or successful athelete and then going back and rubbing it in the faces of your elemnetary school bullies. It's ultimately pathetic and immature because it shows that you are still thinking on the same level and still suffering from and picking at your old wounds, despite your apparent growth. It will never fulfill you because you'll always be playing the same game but never feeling like you've actually won.

Live you life as you wish, but don't do it to ultimately spite other people; you'll never run out of enemies, and eventually you'll meet your match and come crashing back down.

If you were able to be a chad you would have succeeded in sex the last time you were in shape and trying.
I think it's a good idea to try again (hope prevents rope) just don't have delusions about how attractive you are to women and think it'll be different this time because now I've got X.

It may fail, yes. But even then I would still benefit from losing weight etc. But the circumstances have changed massively. Now I have a lot of every day contact with women. Some of them have already been attracted to me despite me being fat. One offered sex but she was fat like myself and so I was not interested. I think my main problem was I only had the online dating apps to make contact. Online dating is totally fucked up and doesn't work at all.

Not worth it.
It's like becoming a big celebrity or successful athelete and then going back and rubbing it in the faces of your elemnetary school bullies. It's ultimately pathetic and immature because it shows that you are still thinking on the same level and still suffering from and picking at your old wounds, despite your apparent growth. It will never fulfill you because you'll always be playing the same game but never feeling like you've actually won.

Live you life as you wish, but don't do it to ultimately spite other people; you'll never run out of enemies, and eventually you'll meet your match and come crashing back down.

Of course I am still suffering from old wounds. That is always the case when you are out for revenge. The whole point of revenge is healing old wounds by making your enemies feel just as bad.

what a huge cope.

It may fail, yes. But even then I would still benefit from losing weight etc. But the circumstances have changed massively. Now I have a lot of every day contact with women. Some of them have already been attracted to me despite me being fat. One offered sex but she was fat like myself and so I was not interested. I think my main problem was I only had the online dating apps to make contact. Online dating is totally fucked up and doesn't work at all.
For real. I've started a looksmaxxing quest and intend to try to find a woman to submit to me too. I'm on a constant rollercoaster of hope followed by black pills. The benefits of looksmaxxing go beyond women even if I fail so it's still worth it.

Then make a diffEReNCe

Lol I don't even believe in hard lookism and you're post is cope. You can't change your life after 22~. If you aren't on a winning track by then its over.

Lol I don't even believe in hard lookism and you're post is cope. You can't change your life after 22~. If you aren't on a winning track by then its over.

Hitler was a complete nobody until he became leader of the Third Reich at the age of 44. Not saying he was good or a "winner" in the actual sense of the word. But he definitely fucking changed his life after 22.

over 30 = incel by default

your life = over

Hitler was a complete nobody until he became leader of the Third Reich at the age of 44. Not saying he was good or a "winner" in the actual sense of the word. But he definitely fucking changed his life after 22.
You're thinking on too large a scale. Hitler had connections, friends, and partners by then and was part of the military. Also, its 2018 not 1920

You're thinking on too large a scale. Hitler had connections, friends, and partners by then and was part of the military. Also, its 2018 not 1920

Yeah and I have connections, friends and partners now to. I am Hitler 1932 :D

I wanna take revenge, too. I'm 28. It might be too late. I'm a virgin too

I wanna take revenge, too. I'm 28. It might be too late. I'm a virgin too

I don't think it's ever too late. There are 60 year old dudes fucking around with stupid women.

I will do it. I will update this thread. Let's all consider it a challenge.

Oldcel, mentalcel, delusionalcel

"becoming a chad" lmao impossible