Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Become a hERo

E-encouraging violence!! > : (

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Nah, but fuck reddit for suppressing the cult of St. Elliot. That's not gonna happen anymore, though.

Feels good to not get banned for posting this lol

there are no guns in my country

I won't go ER here. Somewhere else however...

Tbqh, ER is not a good model of incel rage or justice in the name of incels. He was overly emotional, illogical, and never had a cohesive plan.

Even if he were an effective killer, what difference does it make? Killing random people won't make us any less subhuman.

Abomination said:
Tbqh, ER is not a good model of incel rage or justice in the name of incels. He was overly emotional, illogical, and never had a cohesive plan.

Even if he were an effective killer, what difference does it make? Killing random people won't make us any less subhuman.

It's justice. Why should anyone live a life of endless pleasure and validation while we are forced to rot? If we can't enjoy the bare minimum life has to offer then no one should.

overlystinkypants said:
Abomination said:
It's justice. Why would anyone live a life of endless pleasure and validation while we are forced to rot? If we can't enjoy the bare minimum life has to offer then no one should.

I disagree... it's nobody's fault except our parents that we're ugly/low IQ/subhuman. Killing random normies won't solve anything.