Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "become a functional member of society"

Supreme being

Supreme being

It's a cruel world
-
no i won't, normie fucks. do normies really think they contribute anything to society? society is and has always been ruled by the elite, stop acting like you have a say

Some people enjoy being sub in BDSM, so why not being a "functionnal mummer of society" at this point lol.

Why would i want to be a "functional member" of the absolute cancer that is modern society?

JFL at being a slave to the ZOG

I want to have a successful life but I don't see modern society really offering much in the way of depth or meaning. It's too fragmented and materialistic.

Society is a bunch of cucks

you need money to cope and to surgerymaxx

Contribute to the betterment of normalfag lives

I hear that line minimal a few times a day from my family.

I could've LDAR'd permanently with autismbux if I just acted more autistic during the evaluation than I am. I fucked up, so it's either living with my parents, wageslaving or roping. And I don't like living with my parents

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I was forbidden from enjoying my youth and they expect me to jump into hot water grinding at some boring job. Fuck that shit, you can't have it both ways normies.