Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Becky told me to be myself and be confident

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
Confidence is bullshit. You can only have confidence if you look good. Becky said to be myself. Like wtf bitch i hear the pitch of your voice go up whenever you want to breed a chad.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You should have showed her your confidence by going ape mode

stupid foids coping and trying to keep us from knowing the truth

how were you even talking to a becky?

Foids have a deeper voice than me when I talk to them and that’s saying something:shock:
foids with deep voices are sexy asf :ahegao: especially if they are emo or alt

Confidence is The Byproduct / Result from Constant Positive Reinforcment . And not the Cause of it ( Confidence Results in Positive Reinforcment, what is bullshit ) tldr : Looks - Positive Reinforcment - Confidence @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper

bruh leave @Broly out of that cuck shit
what? its.... hot

i remember the foids in my class last year would bully me i would have to hunch over and conceal my boner

Confidence is The Byproduct / Result from Constant Positive Reinforcment . And not the Cause of it ( Confidence Results in Positive Reinforcment, what is bullshit ) tldr : Looks - Positive Reinforcment - Confidence
this, confident average/ugly male = arrogant and annoying

Confidence is The Byproduct / Result from Constant Positive Reinforcment . And not the Cause of it ( Confidence Results in Positive Reinforcment, what is bullshit ) tldr : Looks - Positive Reinforcment - Confidence @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper
Pretty much, you can't fake the confidence if people bullied and humiliated you your entire life.

this, confident average/ugly male = arrogant and annoying
I have read story about nerd who went to the nighclub and tried to act 'confident' with girls. It's all ended when females asked other guys to throw him away from the club. 'Just be confident bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:'.

I have read story about nerd who went to the nighclub and tried to act 'confident' with girls. It's all ended when females asked other guys to throw him away from the club. 'Just be confident bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:'.
just be confident = stab all competitors in elden ring and forcibly take foid to ur cave in microsoft survival simulator

Huge iq

if you were 6ft2 and handsome she'd be flirting with you and you in turn would be confident :feelsLSD:

Confidence is bullshit. You can only have confidence if you look good. Becky said to be myself. Like wtf bitch i hear the pitch of your voice go up whenever you want to breed a chad.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
a stacy once told me that "i should focus on studying".

Yeah just be confident bro and lemme fuck my 6'6 rapist Chad boyfriend

i like to dabble in the mommy arts but not femdom or women bullying you, that shit is weird tbh
yeah i love it when foids denigrate and belittle me

30 sec? Not gonna listen tbh, too lazy
that is why u are inkwel bro!

to lazy to take a 30 second shower

to lazy to have a 30 second sex session :feelsree: