Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Becky smashed to death by Black baby daddy

human304

human304

Recruit
★★★
Anthony Cooper, 31, is facing second-degree murder charges for allegedly fatally ramming into Anastasia Rayborn, 21, after she got out of his Ford Edge SUV and called him a “f–cking bitch,” Nola.com reported, citing court documents.

65f07dee82a3a.image.png

65f07dd5a44f1.image.png

The two began dating when Rayborn was just 17 and Cooper was 27. The pair were recently “couch surfing,” Guillory said.

4009743_IMG_5958.jpeg

Rayborn and Cooper shared a 2-year-old toddler during their relationship, which family said was rife with contention, according to reports.
img_5953-jpeg.2797077

He rammed her whole body into a building, smashing her in the process. Her sister says she never liked him and he had gotten so abusive that Anastasia had a “safe word” to use on the phone in case things got really bad.

@Qwertyuiop99 blacks can not be incels

Disgusting. I hope her death was painful and I wish nothing but misery upon her family for letting her breed with a Nigger.

Anthony Cooper, 31, is facing second-degree murder charges for allegedly fatally ramming into Anastasia Rayborn, 21, after she got out of his Ford Edge SUV and called him a “f–cking bitch,” Nola.com reported, citing court documents.

65f07dee82a3a.image.png

65f07dd5a44f1.image.png

The two began dating when Rayborn was just 17 and Cooper was 27. The pair were recently “couch surfing,” Guillory said.

4009743_IMG_5958.jpeg

Rayborn and Cooper shared a 2-year-old toddler during their relationship, which family said was rife with contention, according to reports.
img_5953-jpeg.2797077

He rammed her whole body into a building, smashing her in the process. Her sister says she never liked him and he had gotten so abusive that Anastasia had a “safe word” to use on the phone in case things got really bad.

suprises me. dude looks super trustworthy.

jesus christ thats sad.

based she deserved it for being retarded.

That nigga is ugly tho
then why isn't being black working for me
why can i literally get 1 single toilet in this fucking kiked uni
this is psyop torture

She deserved it for going for those violent criminals and abusers

It's what she gets. The mutt should've been euthanized too - humanely, of course

Last edited:
Why would they go for these obnoxious, unmannered men, it makes 0 fucking sense, their brains are flawed.

No more whore smile for her.

Did her personality detector break or something?

Did her personality detector break or something?
Umm awchtually abusive relationships don't always start with abuse, you should learn to be more empathetic inkwel :soy: (this is literally what IT fags say btw)

He was jealous of her whiteness, the left will learn

Umm awchtually abusive relationships don't always start with abuse, you should learn to be more empathetic inkwel :soy: (this is literally what IT fags say btw)
:feelskek:

That nigga was ugly, broke and way older than her but pulled her just because he's black. He even left her pregnant jfl

this is psyop torture
Aren't you a mutt JBB only really works for actual blacks not mongrel mutts unless except for the rare cases like Jeremy Meeks

Kek, lmao bitch stupid whore

Nothing of value was lost

still, not as common as noodlewhores that go for white men

Mods ban @Master hes black aka fakecel :feelscomfy:

It's what she gets. The mutt should've been euthanized too - humanely, of course
It’s a shame that the mongrel wasn’t put out of its misery.

Screenshot 2024 03 13 181236

white foids get dripping wet for this dreadlock bbc

Hope all the white whores will see this and think twice before fucking a tar donkey

that blackie got super lucky to get a high tier white becky like her.

and he was a total loser lol. they were "couch surfing" which meant that they were bums.

i dedicate my next spit to her

Why did she even date him? He is not even a good looking black man. At least date a good looking black guy if you like black men. Jesus.

Last edited:
this is psyop torture
Another suffering black Christiancel like me

this is psyop torture
You are not tall I bet that dude was above average height

She deserved something much more brutal