Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Becky foid sexually smiling at me (setup?)

H

Healthcel

Banned
-
There is this high tier Becky that works at my uni cafeteria. Whenever I go there she sexually smiles at me and asks questions about me. I'm an ugly 3.5/10 muthafukka. No girl ever talks to me. I just ignore the Becky and it agitates her even more and she smiles even harder. I feel like someone is fucking with me and trying to set me up for some scam.

What do you think she wants?

-Joined yesterday

She’s just fucking with you to torture you.

OP is probably a sperg and thinks a fefail being nice means she wants his cock.

They are nice as a defense mechanism so some guy doesn't get pissed and go ER on them.

OP is probably a sperg and thinks a fefail being nice means she wants his cock.

They are nice as a defense mechanism so some guy doesn't get pissed and go ER on them.
No, she is purposefully smiling at me with a sexual look. I can see that she doesn't do it to others.

No, she is purposefully smiling at me with a sexual look. I can see that she doesn't do it to others.
What does that even mean. Like she is staring at your cock and licking her lips? Or are you just interjecting/inferring this "sexual look".
Please give more details

Means nothing, don’t torture yourself by overthinking it, GrAYcel

What does that even mean. Like she is staring at your cock and licking her lips? Or are you just interjecting/inferring this "sexual look".
Please give more details
No, she is staring in my eyes and smiling like a prostitute.

I don’t trust women at all. I assume they will hate me once they talk to me (has happened multiple times) or when they find out how alone I am (also happened).

If I managed to bag one somehow she would eventually leave me due to low social status.

Incel is a permanent disability

Maybe she just makes fun of you inside.

Maybe she feels sorry for you.