Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Becky cuddles with a brown bear and let's it hump her. The bear pill will decimate us all

Even if she gets mauled to death the foid will get turned on and enjoy it

That's a HTB? this community is fucked.

Where's the HTB?

Foids will fuck a bear before they even consider fucking me.

At least he didn’t call her a Stacey. This is what my pet peeve is because it really pisses me off how people just over rate foids!
perhaps I just have very low standards as I am very lonely tbh

Every non obese women with long hair do it or me

gook tier gooky

At least he didn’t call her a Stacey. This is what my pet peeve is because it really pisses me off how people just over rate foids!
Most of the truecels here need to jerk off before they rate.

perhaps I just have very low standards as I am very lonely tbh

Every non obese women with long hair do it or me
At least you didn’t call her a Stacey. I agree that she is a Becky.

Jbb in effect (Just be bear)

Swallow the bearpill, lad

END IT JUST FUCKING ENDD ITTT

Forget lying about liking dad bods foids now have bears to use as sex toys.

Ugly gookwhore

Mail order bear husbands from Russia soon

bearpill is brutal

foids can't love men, only bears and dogs. men should give up on love, it will never be theirs

foids are defective and the only love they are capable of is bestiality

St. Elliot was right, truly a man ahead of his time:

I concluded that women are flawed. There is something mentally wrong with the way their brains are wired, as if they haven’t evolved from animal-like thinking. They are incapable of reason or thinking rationally. They are like animals, completely controlled by their primal, depraved emotions and impulses. That is why they are attracted to barbaric, wild, beast-like [bears]. They are beasts themselves. Beasts should not be able to have any rights in a civilized society. If their wickedness is not contained, the whole of humanity will be held back from advancement to a more civilized state... Women are like a plague that must be quarantined.
The ultimate evil behind sexuality is the human female... Women are flawed creatures, and my mistreatment at their hands has made me realize this sad truth. There is something very twisted and wrong with the way their brains are wired. They think like beasts, and in truth, they are beasts. Women are incapable of having morals or thinking rationally. They are completely controlled by their depraved emotions and vile sexual impulses. Because of this, the men who do get to experience the pleasures of sex and the privilege of breeding are the men who women are sexually attracted to… the stupid, degenerate, obnoxious men.