Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel becky co worker lusts after chad lite, disregarding her looksmatch completely.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
So at work, there are a couple of co workers that work in the cafe part of my building, and I work in the front desk. 3 sometimes work together in the cafe, (which I can see fully from the front desk) one is a foid (Becky tier) the other 2 are dudes. One of them is normie tier, the other is a ricecel manlet (may the universe have mercy on him).

So anyway, today the normie dude and I were talking and he told me he wanted to ask out the foid, but she is lusting after some dude so he isn’t sure if he should even try. He said he saw a pic of the dude that she showed him from his Instagram account, and JFL, of course, he is “really good looking” according to the normie.

TLDR: foid won’t even bat an eye to here looksmatch, and lusts after chad lite. also, water is wet.

ps: when I watch them working (nothing else to do sometimes) she only interacts with the normie dude, I’ve legit never seen her interact with the ricecel. JFL, A fellow coworkercel

we can only hope her death is as painful as the manlets suffering.

Out of your league argument will never work on females sexual market place ruined so fucking badly that you see 3/10 landwhales with high tier 6/10 normies

So at work, there are a couple of co workers that work in the cafe part of my building, and I work in the front desk. 3 sometimes work together in the cafe, (which I can see fully from the front desk) one is a foid (Becky tier) the other 2 are dudes. One of them is normie tier, the other is a ricecel manlet (may the universe have mercy on him).

So anyway, today the normie dude and I were talking and he told me he wanted to ask out the foid, but she is lusting after some dude so he isn’t sure if he should even try. He said he saw a pic of the dude that she showed him from his Instagram account, and JFL, of course, he is “really good looking” according to the normie.

TLDR: foid won’t even bat an eye to here looksmatch, and lusts after chad lite. also, water is wet.

ps: when I watch them working (nothing else to do sometimes) she only interacts with the normie dude, I’ve legit never seen her interact with the ricecel. JFL, A fellow coworkercel
Normgroid should still go after it.

Whether chadlite completely ignores her or pumpNdumps her, it will still be to his benefit to be in position to take advantage of her after she has been mentally worn out by chadlite's fuckboy antics.

Out of your league argument will never work on females sexual market place ruined so fucking badly that you see 3/10 landwhales with high tier 6/10 normies
All the time.