Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beckie conversation about Chad in 1964 vs. 2024

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
1964:
- Hey Elsie! I was at my cousin's birthday party and one of his friends was so handsome!
- What did he look like? Do you have a picture?
- A picture? Do you think I carry a camera around and take pictures of men? I don't know he was about 6'2, blue eyes, real nice jaw
- Oh I wish I could meet him!
- How would that work? I didn't even catch his name, he probably has a girlfriend!
- *sigh*
[End]
2024:
- Hey Beckie, there was this really hot guy at my cousin's birthday party!
- What's his Insta?
- @CousinChad69
- Omg, he's so hot!
- Follow him and like some of his pictures, he really liked brunettes, I'm sure he'll send you a DM!
- I will do that! I wanna fuck him so bad haha!
[End]

Chads have gone from almost mythic creatures that there was no avenue for regular Beckies to get in contact with, to easily accessible fuck machines.

hey
@beckywhore2006 what's up??

In both cases they are materialistics fucks, just that one is able to fully live as a whore

In both cases they are materialistics fucks, just that one is able to fully live as a whore
Exactly, only current times and technology facilitates them to be whores. There were safeguards in place against it in the past.

And that's how male smv declines, and how female smv increases