Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal because you have been an incel for so long...

• Thread starter Deleted member 39471
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39471

Self-banned
-
just a question:

IF, a massive IF you manage to be in a relationship with a foid, do you think that long-term celibacy has fucked up your ability to maintain a relationship?
idk, just a random question that i thought of :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Probably. I see female bodies and it fills me with so much pain and hate

Probably. I see female bodies and it fills me with so much pain and hate
some bitch broke up with her boyfriend (been together for over a year) instantly, didnt feel bad. found a new chad bf 3 days later. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil: a fucking cucked world we live in :feelsUgh:

some bitch broke up with her boyfriend (been together for over a year) instantly, didnt feel bad. found a new chad bf 3 days later. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil: a fucking cucked world we live in :feelsUgh:
At least he got to fuck her for a while

just a question:

IF, a massive IF you manage to be in a relationship with a foid, do you think that long-term celibacy has fucked up your ability to maintain a relationship?
GrAYcel normie infiltrator detected.
and to answer your question anyways... depends on her personality (assuming my freakish looks don't repulse her :bluepill: ) some women are less patient and less understanding, like your typical TickTock Thot. But they typically get into shitty relationships with a shitty personality chad.

GrAYcel normie infiltrator detected.
and to answer your question anyways... depends on her personality (assuming my freakish looks don't repulse her :bluepill: ) some women are less patient and less understanding, like your typical TickTock Thot. But they typically get into shitty relationships with a shitty personality chad.
infiltrator? brocel speak english pls :feelswhat:

My sister broke up with her boyfriend of 8 years.

Few months later, she's "having fun" with some other guy. And everyone acts surprised she found someone so "quickly."

JFL of course she did.

He means you're not an incel and possibly a normie troll or FBIcel
the dudes wrong, i guess i can understand bc of my join date kek :

Greycel​

JoinedDec 12, 2021Posts4Online1h 23m

just realised bc of my awful social skills, i speak like a glowie

iWFyAKc.png

:p

just a question:

Yeah I made a thread about this exact thing and a lot of other people did, there are studies that prove this too

Apparently they like to plan breakups in advance to fully emotionally detach before they leave abruptly and without notice to find a new guy. Very cruel.

Apparently they like to plan breakups in advance to fully emotionally detach before they leave abruptly and without notice to find a new guy. Very cruel.
they are selfish, heartless, conniving, devious and bloodsucking parasites that only care about themselves, they view men as tools to use and abuse and take advantage of and once they're of no use they're tossed aside and they move on to the next victim, kind of like a succubus tbh.

In my case, yes. It would be too mentally taxing considering the standards and expectations of foids today.

I've also been alone and done my own thing for so long, I wouldn't know how to adapt to being in a romantic relationship.