Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Because women deny the crushing truth of the black pill.

Hitler of nazareth

Hitler of nazareth

Self-banned
-
When women are asked what they are looking for in a man, they will always lie and name placebos so that morons will hear what they want to hear.
"restraint", "resolve" "treat me the way I deserve" But none of them will say that they will select you based on your facial bones, the harmony of your features and your height.

But why? Because they act as a cohesive group, they act collectively to preserve their privileges. They don't want the truth to be known, otherwise their simps orbiters will fall into inceldom, and stop injecting their dose of attention in social networks, FOID, has the vital need to keep men asleep without them seeing the reality.

Evolution endowed us with strength and rationality to resolve conflicts, women were given the ability to lie, betray and manipulate for their survival.

When women are asked what they are looking for in a man, they will always lie and name placebos so that morons will hear what they want to hear.
"restraint", "resolve" "treat me the way I deserve" But none of them will say that they will select you based on your facial bones, the harmony of your features and your height.

But why? Because they act as a cohesive group, they act collectively to preserve their privileges. They don't want the truth to be known, otherwise their simps orbiters will fall into inceldom, and stop injecting their dose of attention in social networks, FOID, has the vital need to keep men asleep without them seeing the reality.

Evolution endowed us with strength and rationality to resolve conflicts, women were given the ability to lie, betray and manipulate for their survival.
no shit femoids benefit from tricking sub5 males into working for them stupid bitches all need to be sent to a rape machine run by a horde of indians not even out of lust pure anger to put these whores in check

@Adolf Hitler

@Adolf Kitler

@HeinrichHimmler

no shit femoids benefit from tricking sub5 males into working for them stupid bitches all need to be sent to a rape machine run by a horde of indians not even out of lust pure anger to put these whores in check.
True, We cant really keep them in check anymore due to them now calling it opression which leaves unchecked hypergamy and rampant behaviour.

And if we were to get laid we would have to be a dog or a horse as those are more likely to be chosen by a woman than an ugly incel, WE ARE LOWER THAN DOG AND HORSE!

True, We cant really keep them in check anymore due to them now calling it opression which leaves unchecked hypergamy and rampant behaviour.

And if we were to get laid we would have to be a dog or a horse as those are more likely to be chosen by a woman than an ugly incel, WE ARE LOWER THAN DOG AND HORSE!
rapemaxx all the stacies who've ignored and bullied you:feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Anyone who believes a single word coming out of foids mouth is crazy naive.

They don't want the truth to be known, otherwise their simps orbiters will fall into inceldom, and stop injecting their dose of attention in social networks, FOID, has the vital need to keep men asleep without them seeing the reality.
we must spread the blackpill
billions must know
amyrite

If they say the truth = no simps = no attention and validation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back