Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Becareful of estrogen consumption

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
(((they))) are increasing estrogen in our foods, hence why you see so many tranny abominations and soyboys everywhere so always be careful what you eat boyos, another thing they have always added is Mercury which is known to cause brain damage, be very careful. I would go on and on about what they put in vaccinations etc... But that's a story for another day.

Very important information, thank you.

I would be interested to see some data on this. Do you have any to share?

It’s a fair statement that controlled and regulated sources can be manipulated. I would be interested to hear data on each vector you are referencing.

I would be interested to see some data on this. Do you have any to share?

It’s a fair statement that controlled and regulated sources can be manipulated. I would be interested to hear data on each vector you are referencing.
Hfcs1 e1278640145885

This shows Mercury in everyday supermarket foods
Hfcs1 e1278640145885

This shows Mercury in everyday supermarket foods
Also they have been adding HFCS which is basically poison, here's the data
Sugars graph

Obesity v hfcs

Last edited:
what should i eat then?

The catch is though even if you don't buy processed foods, the vegetables are super low in nutrients BC no soil replenishing, and meat&dairy is pumped with hormones and grain fed, so you aren't getting many nutrients there either. Its very expensive to buy clean food, and no one can farm BC corporations bought all the fertile land. Catching your own meat is also risky, tons of pollutants.

Fucking mercury teeth turned me from iq140 to a fucking moron in less than a year when i was a child! Gave me arthritis early! And fucked up my short-term memory! But i got them teeth removed and dedetoxxed with barely grass for 6 months and it helped. Still somewhat stpid tho.

what should i eat then?
Anything but processed foods and read all labels!
Fucking mercury teeth turned me from iq140 to a fucking moron in less than a year when i was a child! Gave me arthritis early! And fucked up my short-term memory! But i got them teeth removed and dedetoxxed with barely grass for 6 months and it helped. Still somewhat stpid tho.

what should i eat then?

thanks for advice

males going tranny/gay is them going ER in a non-violent socially accepted way.

There are two ways of it's accepting that it is over for you and your genetic lineage; you either become a nihilist without lossing your masculinity or go ER, or you become tranny/gay, and trade your natural pursual of reproduction & female intimacy for social validation & same-gender sex

This is why foids hate incels, because we of the former types, they'd rather prefer us becoming gays & emasculate than us getting our sexual needs met

Totally agree on sugar. The mercury thing is interesting thanks for sharing. Is there a consumption amount that makes it bad or marginally questionable?

What about the estrogen thing?
Mercury poisons an individual over time slowly, also if someone keeps consuming foods that contain it, they are at risk from suffering brain damage and other problems like what the other brothers stated above me. Regarding estrogen, I can't seem to find data which shows increase in estrogen in foods, however have a look at this article.

https://www.westernjournal.com/tran...tm_content=2018-03-24&utm_campaign=manualpost

A filthy tranny admitted to putting estrogen pills in drinks of customers, now you start thinking if one degenerate tranny is capable of doing that, what's stopping the elite from doing, I mean they are poisoning us with Mercury after all right?
Especially in drinkig water .
They already add fluoride in our water, fluoride was used in concentration camps to numb down the prisoners

what should i eat then?
Buy your food from those local corner shops, or just don't buy from big brands, use the value brands of the store in question etc

another thing they have always added is Mercury which is known to cause brain damage,
Pure mercury is safe to drink and it doesn't cause shit, organomercury is different story, but if you consumed any carbon-mercury compound you'd be dead already

males going tranny/gay is them going ER in a non-violent socially accepted way.

There are two ways of it's accepting that it is over for you and your genetic lineage; you either become a nihilist without lossing your masculinity or go ER, or you become tranny/gay, and trade your natural pursual of reproduction & female intimacy for social validation & same-gender sex

This is why foids hate incels, because we of the former types, they'd rather prefer us becoming gays & emasculate than us getting our sexual needs met
I love being the "annoying guy" in the eyes of this gay earth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back