Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beavis and Butthead are Truecel

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★
I love Beavis and Butthead especially the revival but i noticed quickly they are GigaTrucel both Sub 5 and Mentalcel
I relate to them alot especially when i was a teenager except i didn`t even have one friend
Beavis and butt head do the universe button 01 1654223136042

Last edited:
I never watch that what's it like?

I relate to them alot especially when i was a teenager

I never watch that what's it like?
it`s really funny for me personally not everyones style of humour but basically it`s two friends who do stupid shit and always try to have sex but always fail due to their looks and mental celness so basically me and alot of users on here watch some clips on youtube for a taster and see if you like it

it`s really funny for me personally not everyones style of humour but basically it`s two friends who do stupid shit and always try to have sex but always fail due to their looks and mental celness so basically me and alot of users on here watch some clips on youtube for a taster and see if you like it
I will.

Probably the most entertaining show I’ve watched by far. Every episode is something new and unexpected.

I love Beavis and Butthead especially the revival but i noticed quickly they are GigaTrucel both Sub 5 and Mentalcel
I relate to them alot especially when i was a teenager except i didn`t even have one friend
View attachment 1188446
Could ascend with an asian “stacy”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back