Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal beauty privilige

I hope one day having a more "western" face trend dies and people of all races can identify and value their own unique beauty. The interviewer has such a gorgeous face but probably isnt perceived that way by others because of this brainwashing. I see so many kpop idols completely change their beautiful features to trade them for some common western ones that everyone else has and it makes me very sad.

I hope a day will come when we realize looking western isn’t the epitome of beauty. I hope a day comes were every ethnicity embraces their own features

I hope one day having a more "western" face trend dies and people of all races can identify and value their own unique beauty. The interviewer has such a gorgeous face but probably isnt perceived that way by others because of this brainwashing. I see so many kpop idols completely change their beautiful features to trade them for some common western ones that everyone else has and it makes me very sad.

I hope a day will come when we realize looking western isn’t the epitome of beauty. I hope a day comes were every ethnicity embraces their own features
Exactly, couldn't have agreed more.:yes:

Beauty privilege >>>>>> any other privilege really.

Sorry, but I don’t watch vice videos

I hope one day having a more "western" face trend dies and people of all races can identify and value their own unique beauty.
it will never happen

This is China and beautiful girls there can get to be billionaires if one of them find these girls because girls are scarse in China. There are MUCH, MUCH more men in China than women, and that has skyrocketed the depression and suicide rate in the country. They are so hard to get that they get exposed in markets for rich people to see who they can get for benefits and for the pleasure of the man. The camgirls could be making fucktons of money in China because of that, maybe even more than Twitch ethots.

It's a sad situation. Meanwhile, other countries are saturated with women to the brink.

Soon enough humanity will get access to full body modification and everyone who has the means will look exactly the same. I say "who has the means" because a life upgrade such as this would be made prohibitively expensive due to the value being GL would bring. It's over

This is China and beautiful girls there can get to be billionaires if one of them find these girls because girls are scarse in China. There are MUCH, MUCH more men in China than women, and that has skyrocketed the depression and suicide rate in the country. They are so hard to get that they get exposed in markets for rich people to see who they can get for benefits and for the pleasure of the man. The camgirls could be making fucktons of money in China because of that, maybe even more than Twitch ethots.

It's a sad situation. Meanwhile, other countries are saturated with women to the brink.
Which countries'? lol

Sorry, but I don’t watch vice videos
Vice used to be good. I really enjoyed the documentaries they made on war torn areas in Africa and The Middle East. It’s sad what they have become.

Vice used to be good. I really enjoyed the documentaries they made on war torn areas in Africa and The Middle East. It’s sad what they have become.
I never liked vice. It’s like a sub company of reddit to me and it’s sexhaver scum ofc.