Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BEAUTY IS INSIDE

These type of plastic looking foid is not my type at all.

Yeah Chads dick inside her is the beauty.

Everyone has different taste

does she even have an ass? cant be g :soy:dtier unless she has good face with nice tits, nice ass,innie pussy, and not fat.

That face.

GODDAMNIT, FML. FUCKING GENETIC LOTTERY.

"beauty is inside" but she has literally 0 photos without makeup :feelskek:

Then how did she become popular?inside beauty?jfl

@Saudade thoughts on this nonsense from svetlana?

not clicking on that shit nigga.
Nomnom1

does she even have an ass? cant be g :soy:dtier unless she has good face with nice tits, nice ass,innie pussy, and not fat.
THICUHHH :soy:

Yes the bones are inside.

foid worship cringe

boney bitches cannot be g :soy:dtier. you have shit taste
Ehh whatever when i was young i thought that everyone loves blue eyed blondes while in reality blacks prefer black women, asians prefer noodles.
Whole 'THHHICC :soy: :soy: :soy: HHHH' obsessioon is just negroidisation.

Then how did she become popular?inside beauty?jfl

@Saudade thoughts on this nonsense from svetlana?
Deception and lies. Artificial presentation of being humble and modest for personal gain and ego inflation. She knows that her beauty is only worthy thing she possesses but she does not want to be seen as shallow or like other girls.

Deception and lies. Artificial presentation of being humble and modest for personal gain and ego inflation. She knows that her beauty is only worthy thing she possesses but she does not want to be seen as shallow or like other girls.
200 IQ moment

inside her pussy

Another underage model. They can sell sex and capitalize on it but you cannot fuck them as they are babies... SuicideFuel for me. Id fuck her
Actual real words of the mother of the foid: "you have to think like a pedophile to look something sexual on the pictures". On those pictures were shes lying there because she looks atractive.
That is foids morals people, and the reason I wanna kill them (in GTAV)
Kristina pimenova

Her mother *You have to be a pedophile to see anything sexual in it*

Yup, she has to make money out of her stacy bitch so what are they gonna say. About this age is more or less when I like them.

Last edited:
Another underage model. They can sell sex and capitalize on it but you cannot fuck them as they are babies... SuicideFuel for me. Id fuck her
Actual real words of the mother of the foid: "you have to think like a pedophile to look something sexual on the pictures". On those pictures were shes lying there because she looks atractive.
That is foids morals people, and the reason I wanna kill them (in GTAV)
View attachment 337596

Her mother *You have to be a pedophile to see anything sexual in it*

Yup, she has to make money out of her stacy bitch so what are they gonna say. About this age is more or less when I like them.
It really is, she sells her photos despite her age. She just incase money from her...btw she is just a child regardless called her bitch even if she is foid is not on place.

It really is, she sells her photos despite her age. She just incase money from her...btw she is just a child regardless called her bitch even if she is foid is not on place.
She was a child. Not a child aymore shes like 14 now. hitted puberty like at leas a year ago. now men will find her atractive regardless of morals. that is just biology. yep they will keep making a bussiness out of it and calling people who like her pedos

She was a child. Not a child aymore shes like 14 now. hitted puberty like at leas a year ago. now men will find her atractive regardless of morals. that is just biology. yep they will keep making a bussiness out of it and calling people who like her pedos
agree she is now percieved by men as sexual desire.