Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beauty and the Beast.

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
When I was little my parents would put on Disney movies to keep me distracted while they work. When I grew up things seemed wierd. One of them is Beauty and the Beast. I don’t understand on how Gaston (the villain) is the bad guy while the beast is the good guy.

For anyone who hasn’t seen the show here’s how it goes. Belle’s father went out and got captured by the beast. Belle tried to save her father but the beast kidnapped her. Overtime the beast and Belle start to form a relationship. Gaston, the guy belle doesn’t like, tries to save her. Gaston brought his army to kill the beast but failed. Gaston got killed from the beast. The beast transformed into a man and the castle became normal again. They live happily ever after.

Gaston is considered the villain because he sexually harassed her and was cocky. Meanwhile the beast who kidnapped Belle and took her father is the good guy. I agree that Gaston was annoying and wasn’t a pleasant person to be around. It doesn’t ignore the fact that he never harmed her and tried to save her life from a kidnapper, and he is the VILLAIN.

If this doesn’t make any sense let’s look at in a different perpective. A girl showed up to my front porch. I snatched her up and locked her in the basement. Some random boy in her school shows up and tries to save her. He fails and I killed him. Now I am married to the girl who is locked up and we live happily forever.

This isn’t the only retarded movie Disney made. There is a movie called Snow White where a random chad kisses a corpse in the woods and they lived happily ever after.

This isn’t the only retarded movie Disney made. There is a movie called Snow White where a random chad kisses a corpse in the woods and they lived happily ever after.

And all the dwarves are cucks who get lifemogged. What the fuck is this supposed to teach children? Disney is cucked. Shame on Disney fuck Mickey Mouse he gets cucked by Minnie all the time:

98dad39d6dcbbc149a77d812b9d2f621.jpg

tbh.

Edit: Holy shit I just typed "Minnie Mouse is a slut" and found this ancient Web 1.0 blackpill holy shit :lul::lul::lul:

http://cakez.tripod.com/minnieslut.html

Last edited:
Gaston is Chad. The Beast is a Chad (a cursed, monster Chad who later gets the curse broken and goes back to being a regular Chad). Beauty And The Beast is about two Chads competing for the prime Stacy. The Beast wins because he's statusmaxxed to shit with the cool castle and he's also more interesting to be around.

Belle's dad, the autistic old guy looked to me like a betabuxx.

I never liked Beauty and The Beast tbh.

Want another good one?

In the hunchback of Notre Dame, Quasimodo the so-called protagonist winds up in the friend zone in the end in favor of a Chad after he saved the damsel in distress from a perverted churchman. Just to show that being the hero only works if you're conventionally attractive.

Gaston is Chad. The Beast is a Chad (a cursed, monster Chad who later gets the curse broken and goes back to being a regular Chad). Beauty And The Beast is about two Chads competing for the prime Stacy. The Beast wins because he's statusmaxxed to shit with the cool castle and he's also more interesting to be around.

Belle's dad, the autistic old guy looked to me like a betabuxx.

I never liked Beauty and The Beast tbh.
You’re right but it’s not just about two chads competing. The beast who kidnapped the father and belle is portrayed the good guy while Gaston who never harmed Belle is the villain. Normies actually think like that.
446AA899 F3A2 4AEE 81A6 CC61E498D997

0998B62A D8CE 4E28 B402 23217146C98C

:soy::soy::soy:

Anyone remember the ending to The Hunchback of Notre Dame? The hot girl gets with the hot guy, but since Quasimodo is the protagonist he just randomly gets a little girl out of nowhere at the end. Haha...

38f3c4c47485282f2873fa696f3e15a2.gif

Edit: Oop! @Anonymous MG beat me to it!

Mrs. Potts is SUCH A WHORE, I'm certain that she's taking dick in her little spigot all the time and men are cumming in her. That cum is then poured out and served to guests at the Beasts castle.

Don't accept any drinks from sentient femoid teapots, this is your warning. Smh.

Mrspotts2

Anyone remember the ending to The Hunchback of Notre Dame? The hot girl gets with the hot guy, but since Quasimodo is the protagonist he just randomly gets a little girl out of nowhere at the end. Haha...

I don't understand how Quasimodo can be such a cuck honestly. If he went ER in the film I think it would have been justified cause he's a truecel ngl.

Also, this is random but can we take a moment to examine this? The Lion King... watch this brutal Chad mogging and killing someone of lower status than him. Absolutely brutal.

Want another good one?

In the hunchback of Notre Dame, Quasimodo the so-called protagonist winds up in the friend zone in the end in favor of a Chad after he saved the damsel in distress from a perverted churchman. Just to show that being the hero only works if you're conventionally attractive.
Or you can just lock her up. That’s how the beast got laid.

Don't forget that Frollo was an incel just like Quasimodo, but Quasimodo was your average "nice guy" or in this case "cucktears" who acts against the incel Frollo to protect the wammen who will just throw him away later.
You can tell Frollo's lyrics are similar to that of an incel

He even has an entire song dedicated to how Stacy should submit to him, she can't be with Chad only he can have her and he will make her subject to him if it's the last thing he does.

Last edited:
I don't understand how Quasimodo can be such a cuck honestly. If he went ER in the film I think it would have been justified cause he's a truecel ngl.
That's the Disney version. I haven't read it, but the novel supposedly ends thusly:

Quasimodo lies next to Esmeralda's corpse, where it had been unceremoniously thrown after the execution. He stays at Montfaucon, and eventually dies of starvation, clutching the body of the deceased Esmeralda. Years later, an excavation group exhumes both of their skeletons, which have become intertwined. When they try to separate them, Quasimodo's bones crumble into dust.
That's a lot darker, but it still makes Quasimodo seem pretty weak.

Aha! The author knew what was going on:

In the novel, Quasimodo symbolically shows Esmeralda the difference between himself and the self-centered yet handsome Captain Phoebus, with whom the girl has become infatuated. He places two vases in her room: one is a beautiful crystal vase, yet broken and filled with dry, withered flowers; the other a humble pot, yet filled with beautiful, fragrant flowers. Esmeralda takes the withered flowers from the crystal vase and presses them passionately on her heart.
It's what's on the outside that matters.

Last edited:
That's the Disney version. I haven't read it, but the novel supposedly ends thusly:

Quasimodo lies next to Esmeralda's corpse, where it had been unceremoniously thrown after the execution. He stays at Montfaucon, and eventually dies of starvation, clutching the body of the deceased Esmeralda. Years later, an excavation group exhumes both of their skeletons, which have become intertwined. When they try to separate them, Quasimodo's bones crumble into dust.
That's a lot darker, but it still makes Quasimodo seem pretty weak.
At least he doesn't get cucked

Disney stories are all pretty blackpilled. The manlet incel dwarfs are taking care of Snow White and are getting her ready for chad. The antagonist is a post-wall old hag witch that is jelly of Snow White's youth.

Attachments

• Snow-White-and-the-Seven-Dwarfs-Wallpaper-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs-6496592-1024-768.jpg
    Snow-White-and-the-Seven-Dwarfs-Wallpaper-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs-6496592-1024-768.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 68
Disney stories are all pretty blackpilled. The manlet incel dwarfs are taking care of Snow White and are getting her ready for chad. The antagonist is a post-wall old hag witch that is jelly of Snow White's youth.
The Little Mermaid featured a foid lusting after Chad to the point of basically signing her soul away just for a shot at getting into his pants.

Very blackpilled indeed

Want another good one?

In the hunchback of Notre Dame, Quasimodo the so-called protagonist winds up in the friend zone in the end

in favor of a Chad after he saved the damsel in distress from a perverted churchman. Just to show that being the hero only works if you're conventionally attractive.
Hunchback of Notredame was a brutal blackpill for kids

Mrs. Potts is SUCH A WHORE, I'm certain that she's taking dick in her little spigot all the time and men are cumming in her. That cum is then poured out and served to guests at the Beasts castle.

Don't accept any drinks from sentient femoid teapots, this is your warning. Smh.

View attachment 67106
Even teapot foids have to use fakeup to look good JFL

This is the sentiment most people believe, that Beast was a monster, and Belle was an enabler who dignified his outbursts by thinking "He's not a bad person, I just need to help him get over his bad traits."

Outspoken celebufeminist Hermione Granger disagreed, and there was a whole thing about it, briefly. But in the end everyone was like "Fuck it, it's Disney, it's not supposed to be socially responsible, it's just supposed to be fun."

Want another good one?

It’s even worse once you realise that Phoebus probably killed a lot of gypsies, since he was captain and all

just be a rich chad theory

when you're a rich chad you can murder and kidnap and women will still want to gargle your cum, it is just how things work