Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Beautiful women don't have square faces

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Mfs are confusing the male beauty standard with the female one, the square face is not the female beauty ideal and you are kinda gay or brainrotted by lookism if you think it is

The ideal female face is essentially rounder, feminine beauty is in curves, women with square faces are masculine

Agreed for rounder face.

No they could often be a bit rounder and more fat on them :feelskek:

@VideoGameCoper

Agree that's why I don't consider Margot Robbie attractive

I agree
Females are supposed to be naturally feminine for a reason

Where is your pussy foid?

Beautiful foids are either Ochako or black

@wereq would disagree

brutally over for mayowhores

@wereq would disagree
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I disagree. I think women with long angular faces are hot

No photos to compare?

It's a matter of symmetry, it just has to be neotenic and match evenly

Mfs are confusing the male beauty standard with the female one, the square face is not the female beauty ideal and you are kinda gay or brainrotted by lookism if you think it is

The ideal female face is essentially rounder, feminine beauty is in curves, women with square faces are masculine
@Lonelyus
Don't confuse "curves" with obesity.
Obese, landwhales who belong in a zoo hijacked the word "curvy." Curvy means you have curves, not disgusting rolls of blubber.

Landwhales have to be the most delusional.

@Lonelyus
Don't confuse "curves" with obesity.
Obese, landwhales who belong in a zoo hijacked the word "curvy." Curvy means you have curves, not disgusting rolls of blubber.

Landwhales have to be the most delusional.
landwhales dont have curves, they are the whole sphere

But don't you want ogre maxed sons