Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Beautiful student lost her ‘looks, sight and friends’ after horror car crash ’caused by her angry ex-boyfriend’

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/58049...oks-sight-and-friends-after-horror-car-crash/
nintchdbpict000390270616.jpg
nintchdbpict000390270629.jpg

She said: “I was late and when I came he was angry. When I got in the car, he was yelling at me."

At the height of the row, police found he had jumped red lights in his BMW 530 and struck a SUV at 50 mph. Andrey and a friend were saved by airbags.

Maria was the only one injured, and at first he came to see her in hospital, but later her parents were forced to sue him for £12,700 medical costs.

Now she says: “He wasn't there for me when I needed his support. He told me: 'Do you think I am the only one guilty of this accident? We are both guilty'. I was so angry when I heard that. It was as if he didn't feel guilty at all. He didn't regret or apologise, it is disgusting to remember….”

Still can get 6/10 to betabux her till death :feelsrope:

Hehe I saw this

“You know, I loved travelling, not staying at home. I was into dancing and running.

@Grotesque

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 78
Her bf surely did some "man up" and not whining when there's a problem. Gotta take notes

Her male looksmatch had the plug pulled on him, and his organs harvested.
later her parents were forced to sue him for £12,700 medical costs.
femurs can't lose.

Blackpilled article talking about how she was robbed of her looks.. they know looks are currency. They know it’s the most important thing.. they know how much it meant to her. It is the foundation of her quality of life. It’s how leverages herself to nativage this world. Without her looks, she is nothing. I bet she wishes she were dead. A female’s quality of life is 1:1 with the quality and quantity of men that want to put their dicks inside her.

[LifeFuel]
:feelsokman::feelzez::feelskek::feelsgah::feelshaha:
[LifeFuel]
[LifeFuel]
[LifeFuel]
[LifeFuel]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED WHORE NO MORE BETABUX FOR YOU HAHAHAHA

I think he was trying to bring her down to be his looksmatch but went too far.
Nintchdbpict000390271142

Put her new/fat photos on Tinder and cry at the number of matches she'll get vs you at your best.

Based. Shame she didn't die

Her ex boyfriend had the type of personality foids love. Im genuinely surprised she didn't try to stay with him after he nearly got her killed.

Lol it looks like she only just got fat.

Holy mother, that transformation...that is absolutely brutal. You would never in a million years think it was the same person. Stacy tier in the before photos, 40 year old mother of 3 in the after. Why have her eyes suddenly gone wonky and crosseyed?

>But Maria said she refuses to be crushed, adding that she would like to become an air hostess.

Literally the most looks-based job its possible to get...ok..

Holy mother, that transformation...that is absolutely brutal. You would never in a million years think it was the same person. Stacy tier in the before photos, 40 year old mother of 3 in the after. Why have her eyes suddenly gone wonky and crosseyed?

>But Maria said she refuses to be crushed, adding that she would like to become an air hostess.

landwhales are considered the beauty standard in 2019 so anything is possible.

landwhales are considered the beauty standard in 2019 so anything is possible.

Only by other fatties, nobody seriously believes that. The blackpill is a universal truth, looks > all. It doesn't matter how many shitty body positivity ads dove puts out.

Shane she didn't die.

She was much better looking than the dude before and now she's 5 points below him lnao

How the fuck does a car crash make you fat? it's not like she crashed head on into a boulder of butter

From legit 8 to home pest. Best news today.

Still mogs our ugly faces kek

Getting a chad boyfriend can mean losing your looks

Honestly Id wife her cause its her genetics that are still attractive to me

She didn't ascend she descended with a vengeance.

Should someone black pill her??
That second photo is a big oof. She went from 8/10 stacy to i don't even know what the fuck/10 fat bitch lmao

i need a hERo
She's hit negative numbers now from 8/10 to -8/10
Blackpilled article talking about how she was robbed of her looks.. they know looks are currency. They know it’s the most important thing.. they know how much it meant to her. It is the foundation of her quality of life. It’s how leverages herself to nativage this world. Without her looks, she is nothing. I bet she wishes she were dead. A female’s quality of life is 1:1 with the quality and quantity of men that want to put their dicks inside her.
She still has her winning personality
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Still would be treated like a Goddess by some guys.

Her ex boyfriend had the type of personality foids love. Im genuinely surprised she didn't try to stay with him after he nearly got her killed.
He obviously dumped her later lol
Honestly Id wife her cause its her genetics that are still attractive to me
High IQ

Fucking JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: "Tutorial completed. Recommended difficulty: Hard"

He must had a nice personality :feelskek:

there is no shortage of these violent chad bf stories :feelskek:
View attachment 84159
Put her new/fat photos on Tinder and cry at the number of matches she'll get vs you at your best.
nevermind. he must have had a great personality

jfl her life went from tutorial mode to extreme difficulty....
still not comparable to nightmare mode we incels endure

She just got fat and shes complaining JFL, try being born short with deficient facial bones and a small dick, you cant change any of that, she could just lose weight but thats too hard I guuess

Or maybe she should personalitymaxx LMAO, its whats inside that count after all

She actually looks nicer now. Looks way to thin earlier

I hope these people are joking lmao

BMW is the way to go

i dont get it her face isnt fucked up just looks like she got really fat lol

Turned into a feminist, the guy is right though they are both to blame, she chose a jackass so what's she expect him to act like.

View attachment 84159
Meh, she gave an incel looking guy a chance. Can't really begrudge her.

Still she SMV the compound SMV of this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back