Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Beautiful night sky.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
20200815 045459
20200815 045101
20200815 045017

I tried my best to take good shots during nighttime but it really can't even come close to show just how beautiful it really looks in person, prettiest night sky I've seen in my life.

"When you look up to the night sky, remember the night rider..."

my computer is right behind my window and i leave hte top blind open 24/7 so i can look up and get a nice view of the sky. Saw Jupiter the other day near the moon, theres an app called night sky that shows u in augmented reality where all the planets are and shit

Imagine lying on the ground on a blanket gazing at the stars with your qt gf.

That third pic is really cool.

Thanks man.

Yea I'm very happy with how it came out, there's just one problem. The second picture is actually a video but since i uploaded it from my phone it didn't convert for whatever reason.

I recognize that house, see you soon :)

It looks beautiful once you're in a rural area, within a 20 mile radius outside the suburbs of a main city. All you can see is the stars for miles up glowing the sky. Miss living out in the middle of nowhere.

I cant see any stars here tbh:cryfeels: