Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Beating your wife is an ACT OF LOVE

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
"Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them." (Proverbs 13:24)

The state, which has authority over its citizens, can physically punish them to try to improve their behavior. Parents, who have authority over their children, can do the same thing.

So why can't the husband, who has authority over his wife (Ephesians 5:22-23), physically punish her when she misbehaves? Trying to correct your wife's behavior is the greatest act of love because you're trying to put her on God's path.

If I had a wife i would probably beat her up if she talked back or disrespect or provoke me.

Based. Foids should be property of men like in medieval ages.

Like the old saying goes, "If he beats you,he loves you":smonk:

Based.
WHO THE FUCK SAYS (Biblical) CHRISTIANITY IS CUCKED AND PRO-FOID?

I was never beaten because I was never loved by anyone.

Based we need to go back to stoning all degeneracy

They love being beaten, which is the sad part.

massive cope
You say cope, but you are unable to explain why.
I believe in Jesus, because I prefer someone willing to sacrifice himself for someone else to some jealous tranny called Lucy (or maybe it was Lucifer, who knows?)
Old Testament is full of warning against letting women let loose or mongrelizing through contact with non-Adamic or Cainite/Canaanite/Edomite bloodlines.
I see nothing wrong with that.

Unable to explain why I don't know nothing? ok... :feelstastyman:

facts don't care about your feelings

i agree
This discussion is feelings versus feelings and you claim yours are better then mine, as if it mattered.

This discussion is feelings versus feelings and you claim yours are better then mine, as if it mattered.
i didnt. you asked who says christcuckery is cucked and i said i did

Slight correction: they love being beaten by Chad.
Negative. My half sister has a normie tier boyfriend that beat her for 10+ years and never left him. We tried countless times to help her and she always went straight back to him.

Negative. My half sister has a normie tier boyfriend that beat her for 10+ years and never left him. We tried countless times to help her and she always went straight back to him.
Okay, you're right. Beating a woman actually increases your value in her eyes.

True. Discipline is needed in women as their minds are more childlike and emotional which leads them to act without much forethought.
This.

females like pain most of them are masochist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You need to have them under control or they act out. Their nature is disgusting and needs ro be fully controlled.