Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beatiful video about Italian incels

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
As some of you probably know, there are few incel forums in Italy. Most famous is forum dei brutti. So, well known Italian public broadcasting company decided to contact some of the members in order to interview them and present whole community as a group of deranged, dangerous and hateful group as they always do.
Title of the video is ugly males who hate

There are some rather funny parts, for example when this one interviewed guy explains suffering of males with small wrists and journalist looks at him as if he just escaped from mental institution, or other guy admiting to have Elliot Rodgers video in signature or when this same journalist asks that roastie if she thinks that last guy is ugly and she uses all her extensive virtue signalling skills to deny it.

And absolutely legendary statement at 5:50: "It is not life if you are sub 7"

Italian sounds really nice tbh

Mamma mia's pizzaria

But srs

I knew a tall Italian dude(northern)

he had some pseudo semitic features(bulding eyes, but not too much)

he would be a tallcel if it wasnt for JBW

he had a gf but she broke up with him

she gave him BJ

so

race > face >>>>>>> height

Some italiancel should translate it tbh

i miss @PersonalityChad :feelscry:

How many countries have their own incel forum in the local language I wonder? Never expected Italy to, I thought all the incel forums were in english

Not really an incel forum considering how bragging and females are allowed, but incel talk is permitted too.

The official languages of the Roman Empire was Latin and Greek for like 1500 years, so how come modern day Italians don't speak Latin or Greek? :waitwhat:

Last edited:
Just mafiamaxx

The official languages of the Roman Empire was Latin and Greek for like 1500 years, so how come modern day Italians don't speak Latin or Greek? :waitwhat:

They do, it's just Vulgar Latin.

Languages evolve, even way back when the every day peasant wasn't speaking "proper" latin.

nice man, definitely post more insight on the italian scene

we actually had a thread about an italian forum once, is this the forum you were talking about
Actually it is different forum . Here is a link https://ilforumdeibrutti.forumfree.it/m/

Here is another

All are similar. Redpill, ugliness and hypergamy are discussed. Main diference comparing to this forum is that some people there actively try and wrtite about their experiences.

Actually it is different forum . Here is a link https://ilforumdeibrutti.forumfree.it/m/

Here is another

All are similar. Redpill, ugliness and hypergamy are discussed. Main diference comparing to this forum is that some people there actively try and wrtite about their experiences.
cool stuff.
the thing about posting life experiences is that you can get easily banned for bragging here and a lot did, also a lot of the guys here are NEET so yeah. but people do try to provide real content and life anecdotes if they have any to share

cool stuff.
the thing about posting life experiences is that you can get easily banned for bragging here and a lot did, also a lot of the guys here are NEET so yeah. but people do try to provide real content and life anecdotes if they have any to share
Yeah, I am aware of that.

Wow I thought Italians were the Chadliest race on Earth, those guys are unlucky

They are not incels, you forgot to tell them how ita-forums are full of sexhavers.

The comment section is a warzone between people who came to make fun of the incels in the video and those who came to their defense. Kinda of funny to witness how normies react when their echo chamber is broken up by people who disagree with them.