Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Beat Cyberpunk 2077, pretty meh

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So i got 2 endings. First one sucked balls and was out of nowhere.
Second one was a lot better and honestly could have branched off into another ending if i chose another option.
I think i got the better choice.
The game is pretty average. Sure it has nice graphics at times, a good soundtrack and nudity, but the game is nowhere what i imagined in my mind back around 2015 when i first saw the original teaser trailer. And seeing blade runner made me expect even more out of this game.
It's not a bad game, just one that's a let down. Do i regret playing it? No. Do i regret buying it? Nope. Do i regret getting hyped up and then it not living up to expectations? A little yeah. The Openworld is heavily lacking what most games from the mid 2,000s had. The car physics are wonky and near what GTA 4 had. The gunplay is average at best, in no way innovating or creative outside of a few weapon types. The clothing and vehicles are nowhere near as cool or diverse as i thought it would be. No flying cars that you can drive. IN FUCKING CYBERPUNK? WHAT THE HELL? And from what i played and have seen, you can't really become a Bladerunner and go around hunting down androids gone mad. You can't be part of the police. You can't be part of the military. No car customization. In 20 fucking 20.

I'm hoping the future DLC and potential sequels will blow this game out of the water. Witcher 3 is better.

Overall if you can catch it on sale for like under 30 USD then i recommend it. But don't pay full price.

I wish there was more sexy things 2 do like come on 2 female hookers really? i also wanted u 2 like be able 2 do shit with them like in gta 5 not just a fucking cutscene. Honestly an entire sex mini game would be cool. :feelsohh:
Yeah they hyped up the full body nudity and sex scenes but you don't actually see the PIV nor have any interaction during said scenes. It's basically just a cutscene where you can move the camera. Also the genital customization was lacking as hell. Just choose from a couple of presets, no sliders.
And there should have been way more hookers in the game. And ability to do 2 at once like you said.

I wouldn't even pirate this worthless game

The game is pretty average. It's not a bad game, just one that's a let down.
Exactly sums up my thoughts when I beat the game. My first ending I shot myself in the head (picked that choice by accident) then I reloaded and decided to run away to Arizona (or wherever it was) with the lesbian hacker. I decided to get all endings just because I had nothing else to play but they were all letdowns. I clocked in 150hrs that first month and just never played again. Cyberpunk is so forgettable.

I thought Witcher had great storytelling and writing but I hated the gameplay. I thought this game would fix that issue but the gameplay in this game also sucks. It's barely passable. (Least when I played first month). I hated every main story quest and event. The only time I even remotely got interested in the Cyberpunk world is from doing the side quests specifically the quest with the fucking Vending Machine and the quest with the AI Cars. Everything else sucked. Even the damn upgrades don't make you feel powerful.

Exactly sums up my thoughts when I beat the game. My first ending I shot myself in the head (picked that choice by accident) then I reloaded and decided to run away to Arizona (or wherever it was) with the lesbian hacker. I decided to get all endings just because I had nothing else to play but they were all letdowns. I clocked in 150hrs that first month and just never played again. Cyberpunk is so forgettable.

I thought Witcher had great storytelling and writing but I hated the gameplay. I thought this game would fix that issue but the gameplay in this game also sucks. It's barely passable. (Least when I played first month). I hated every main story quest and event. The only time I even remotely got interested in the Cyberpunk world is from doing the side quests specifically the quest with the fucking Vending Machine and the quest with the AI Cars. Everything else sucked. Even the damn upgrades don't make you feel powerful.
i agree. Also you can run away with the lesbian hacker? Must be if you're a female huh.

And i liked witcher's gameplay. At first i kinda hated it but once i started paying attention to the combat and treating it less like dark souls and more like it's own thing. Also looking up sharpening my sword and getting oil to put on it. And looking up what magic is weakness for an enemy.

And yes the best quests i played was the vending machine one. Which is funny cause most people even dunkey said that about the game