Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beards are such cope

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Just grow a beard bro to enhance your jaw and face! It makes you look better bro!

ehps66hqas9z.jpg

Riiiggghtttt

He would look even worse without one though. Men with beards/heavy stubble are percieved as healthier and men with high percived health are considered attractive. Beards are also legit for not looking like a kid.

Still waiting for beard to grow

incelman said:
Still waiting for beard to grow

If you're over 21 can't grow a beard it's time to run minoxidil.

Enigmatic93 said:
He would look even worse without one though. Men with beards/heavy stubble are percieved as healthier and men with high percived health are considered attractive. Beards are also legit for not looking like a kid.

You'd look like shit either way. There are many good looking men who don't have beards or heavy stubble, and still look good.

if yoy have a good jaw you will always look better clean shaven

My beard is so dense and coarse that when I try to clean shave I get ingrowns. No choice.

anincelforlifelol said:
You'd look like shit either way. There are many good looking men who don't have beards or heavy stubble, and still look good.

True, but some men who are on the fringes of being good looking could use the extra touch of heavy stubble.

Enigmatic93 said:
True, but some men who are on the fringes of being good looking could use the extra touch of heavy stubble.

Stubble is shit imo. Looks like you're dirty. 5mm on the clipper minimum and neck shaved and cheeks shaved. If there are gaps or patches, clean shave and take HGH until you look like Tito Ortiz

sepelion said:
Stubble is shit imo. Looks like you're dirty. 5mm on the clipper minimum and neck shaved and cheeks shaved. If there are gaps or patches, clean shave and take HGH until you look like Tito Ortiz

5mm is basically what heavy stubble is. You're thinking of light stubble.

Enigmatic93 said:
5mm is basically what heavy stubble is. You're thinking of light stubble.

What MM is officially beard then? Even at 5mm though I still need beard balm and combing or else it looks like a mess. My beard hair has a slight curl though.

sepelion said:
What MM is officially beard then? Even at 5mm though I still need beard balm and combing or else it looks like a mess. My beard hair has a slight curl though.

A full beard is thick enough to obscure the definition of your jaw which you don't want. Numerous studies show that heavy stubble is most attractive and light stubble is least attractive. Beards in second, clean shaven third.

Enigmatic93 said:

lol women hate beards unless they're on Chad. The only function they perform is concealing a bad jaw/lower third. And they're useful when you hit 30 because that's the area that usually goes first. But moustaches are always ugly. And a little stubble is usually preferred to a full beard. Especially when it's as grotesque as this dude's. It's pure pubic hair.

I've had a beard pretty much since i was 16. Sometimes i shaved it off in the summer. I just keep it full time now. Shaving it used to irritate my skin a little and nothing keeps your face warm better in winter. I just keep it trimmed to around 3/8ths of an inch in summer but generally keep it about 3/4 to an inch in winter. I'm not sure why blokes shave their face. We have testosterone. We're supposed to be hairy. Women don't. Are you a woman?

existentialhack said:
lol women hate beards unless they're on Chad. The only function they perform is concealing a bad jaw/lower third. And they're useful when you hit 30 because that's the area that usually goes first. But moustaches are always ugly. And a little stubble is usually preferred to a full beard. Especially when it's as grotesque as this dude's. It's pure pubic hair.

They can also prevent you from looking like you're 12 years old, which is why I'm trying to grow one.

Enigmatic93 said:
They can also prevent you from looking like you're 12 years old, which is why I'm trying to grow one.

Eh, maybe. Maturity and masculinity is cope though. You can have a good face and look young or young old, doesn't matter. I was Chadlite and got ID'd for 18-rated DVDS @ 25.

existentialhack said:
Eh, maybe. Maturity and masculinity is cope though. You can have a good face and look young or young old, doesn't matter. I was Chadlite and got ID'd for 18-rated DVDS @ 25.

Most places have a policy to ID anyone that looks like they're under 30. You probably don't really look that young.

It's a problem when you tell people your age and they assume you're lying. If you look like you're 14 but you're in your 20s, it's a sexual death sentence. People will also respect you less.

Whether it will help me get women or not, I just wanna look my age.

So you post a shitty example and use it as a generalization? wtf?

Nautica1983 said:
So you post a shitty example and use it as a generalization? wtf?
Because incels are ugly, and ugly comes in a package, which the majority of the time includes shit looking beards like the guy in the OP. If you're ugly, a beard is cope.

I'm fortunate that I can beardcel to cover my jawcel babyface and offset my horseshoecel head.

Zyros said:

I look better shaven or light stubble and my jaw is recessed and assymetrical

Zyros said:
People who can't grow beards say this

Beards hide the ugly, just like long hair covers up your deformed head shape.

Enigmatic93 said:
Most places have a policy to ID anyone that looks like they're under 30. You probably don't really look that young.

It's a problem when you tell people your age and they assume you're lying. If you look like you're 14 but you're in your 20s, it's a sexual death sentence. People will also respect you less.

Whether it will help me get women or not, I just wanna look my age.
Fuck this post really hit home, so many people doubt me when I say my actual age

Beards are one of my favorite copes. It's like hiding in a shell. Hermitcrabcel.

beards will always give you a + 1 on the looks scale, but it will never let you escape inceldom/ subhumanity. thats what plastic surgery is for.