Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beardmaxxing

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
I just wanted to share my Experience with Minoxidil for beardmaxxing and simulating a more defined Jawline .

Im on Minox for 2 years now and i finally have gone from literally 10 hairs on my cheeks to a full , thick beard .

Sometimes i had Phases of irritated and flaky skin , but that can be handled with a moisturizing cream .

i highly recommend it to anyone with a babyface who cant grow a beard , i honestly think my face has doubled on the looks scale .
But i guess im still ugly face-wise , i have just gone from 2/10 to 4/10 .

wether you need Minox or not , GROW A BEARD!
it will hide your fucked up facial genetics and recessed chin and maybe someone will someday look at your face without internally puking .

I can grow a moustache easily. But facial hair looks bad on me tbh.

I instantly thought of Minoxidil when I saw the title. I'm gonna make myself order it soon, did you experience any negative side effects?

I instantly thought of Minoxidil when I saw the title. I'm gonna make myself order it soon, did you experience any negative side effects?

Only negative side Effect for me was dry and flaky skin , but you can handle that with extensive moisturizing ( 2x at least ) .
Some people claim , that it will make your skin age faster but i didnt notice it .

Also , you should keep in mind , that Minox started out as med for high blood pressure so some people will notice heart problems when using minox , if you do you should probably quit it immediately .

Beardmaxxing can add 1 or 2 extra points ngl.

I'm a sand nigger, so I don't need chemicals to grow a beard.

Im a genetic failure , so i need every Chemical i can get my hands on to improve my Life .
I'm still a 0/10 ugly ethnic with or without a beard, but at least I can cover my pathetic chin.

Moustache >>>>> beard

Luckily I can grow a prettt good beard to hide my crap lower third . I go up like 3 points easily. I tired minoxidil to get a top tier beard, fucked up my eye area and aged me like 5 years .. took about a year to recover

Luckily I can grow a prettt good beard to hide my crap lower third . I go up like 3 points easily. I tired minoxidil to get a top tier beard, fucked up my eye area and aged me like 5 years .. took about a year to recover
how did it fuck up your eye area?

how did it fuck up your eye area?
More upper eyelid exposure, more droopiness, more wrinkles, black circles all around. It got so bad people were actually commenting on it

I may beardmax to hide my right side of my face

More upper eyelid exposure, more droopiness, more wrinkles, black circles all around. It got so bad people were actually commenting on it
Thats fucked , i never heard of that side effect .