Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beardmaxxing Is Pretty Much Mandatory (At Least Where I Live)

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
It seems like almost every non Asian adult male under the age of about 60 has a beard where I'm at. Soyboys, chads, black men, white men, doesn't matter. also I've sensed that they will continue to be fashionable for the next 80 to 90 years most likely, similar to how beards were popular in the West in the 19th century before taking a backseat to the clean shaven look in the 20th. In the 18th century, smooth faces were in style, so you see where I'm going. The trend seems to fade and rise again every other century, so there's no escaping it now.

tbh.. i think you cant go wrong with beard it almost always improves ones looks. I wish i had higher T to grow one

I can't grow a beard. It would save my face.

Just pass the rope.

Do you think he would be incel if he were 5'2?
No doubt in my mind. I hate to judge fellows on their face but honesty he seems like he'd take his troubles to IT if that were the case lol

I don't mind this trend since I use mine to cover my weak chin.

which country

22 its over.
But I know my T is very low, coz of my diet and lack of exercise. Doubt that would help me grow a beard tho.
Natural sources of biotin try that. Overdose on egg yolks and pumpkin seeds.

No doubt in my mind. I hate to judge fellows on their face but honesty he seems like he'd take his troubles to IT if that were the case lol
So you reckon he'd be incel? And yeah he seems like he'd definitely be an IT member.

I could grow a beard but I can't stand the itch.

beard = cope
bones >>> beard
if your features are bad enough no beard will save you

beard = cope
bones >>> beard
if your features are bad enough no beard will save you
Yeah but I aint talkin' about that. I'm talking about fashion tends/ social norms mostly. That's why I put this in Off Topic.

Yeah but I aint talkin' about that. I'm talking about fashion tends/ social norms mostly. That's why I put this in Off Topic.
yes bro.
i think beards have become common again due to men being forced to looksmaxx.
it's the rising beauty standards

Even if I grew one, there is no beard for my higth.

tbh.. i think you cant go wrong with beard it almost always improves ones looks. I wish i had higher T to grow one

Especially hiding a horrid jawline.