Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Beardmaxxing is legit if you can

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
From this
460EC177 4136 4CE6 A1A1 3416C0C0C1DF

To this
D46AE5EE 1D09 43B2 8266 5661559973C7

And voila he got a gf
9481AC81 346A 4824 A5DD 108F3D819107

Beardmaxxing atm my beard looks like pic 1 maybe mogs a bit on length

I would rate him 6/10 even on the first pic

yeah sure but my beard is trash and light blonde you cant even see it it looks like my face is dirty

That’s kind of an ugly foid he has but yea it will definitely improve your incel face a lot of uou can grow a full thick beard

Beard can make you look like a soyboy
Cope

The beard is what makes a man a man. It's not the beard's fault that soys hijacked it to minimize their soy traits.

Well she seems kinda fat and im pretty fit. Her face is probably better tho
No fit for your face. Also stop coping with she is kinda ugly tbh that’s ridiculous

No fit for your face. Also stop coping with she is kinda ugly tbh that’s ridiculous
She’s too thick for me. But of course if i had the opportunity id still take it

She’s too thick for me. But of course if i had the opportunity id still take it
That’s why people don’t take Incels seriously. Imagine being a virgin and at the same time writing on an Incel forum that she is too thick for you.

You would simp hard for her, that’s the sad reality. I would do it too. Stop larping

That’s why people don’t take Incels seriously. Imagine being a virgin and at the same time writing on an Incel forum that she is too thick for you.

You would simp hard for her, that’s the sad reality. I would do it too. Stop larping
The real problem is that average and even ugly foids don’t really want incels. Even if they end up being with one it happens for some realistic reasons, like they want money or they failed to get chad. Deep down they still have a Prince Charming that they dream of secretly.

If my looksmatch could look past my appearance and love me for who I am then ok I’d “be realistic” and settle with her. But in reality she just wants chad as much as stacy so why don’t I fantasize about having a Stacy partner? Nobody is gonna punish me for that anyway.

His bitch looks nice imo. Good for him. He is normie tier so anything that helps work.

I wish my beard would grow :feelsrope:

50 years ago they would think he is homeless. Again, trend. 10 years ago I didn't see so many men with beards like today. I wear clothes like a nigga from the hood from late 90s. Suddenly in this year whores started to wear baggy trousers like I do due to jewish trend for many years (not identical, but nevertheless what they wear is baggy as mine)

50 years ago they would think he is homeless. Again, trend. 10 years ago I didn't see so many men with beards like today.
100 years ago he’d be considered high class lmao
1AD442D5 C013 4280 BA36 B62B79284DD3
Would just need a suit to go with

Well i have no beard so it's never began for me.

100 years ago he’d be considered high class lmao
View attachment 595045Would just need a suit to go with
Depends on the decade. I have slight goatee since I cut my entire head hair to 0.5mm. But if my goatee got to the point of 1 cm it looks like shit.

300 years ago aristocrates were wearing stuff nowadays would be meant for women. In 70s men wore pants that nowadays only women wear

It's album cover from 79. You see these shorts? Only women wear it nowadays

They shit on our appearance so why can’t i shit on her appearance? She will reject me for being ugly, so i think she’s kind of ugly for a foid anyway