Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bearded oldcel MGTOW tries to make peace between the Ortodox Christianity and PUA

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
PUA habits die hard:

LOL

Notice the phrasing of the words.He wants him to put on that masculine frame,"you're the prize" mentality.She will probably ditch him or even have an affair behind his back.

Is PUA still a thing in 2022? JFL

This could've been a good strategy in I don't know, 1850, but even then, only for a high-tier normie and above.

This could've been a good strategy in I don't know, 1850, but even then, only for a high-tier normie and above.
and when a lot of men died in a war

Your not a fucking man in her eyes , j f l for believing that. You are just Another toy for her that she can ditch anytime she wants. She is the gatekeeper and selector of Sex and not your sorry Man Ass" @Mecoja @lonelycurry26 @sub human @Rimiru @Lux @Rotter @Izayacel

Your not a fucking man in her eyes , j f l for believing that. You are just Another toy for her that she can ditch anytime she wants. She is the gatekeeper and selector of Sex and not your sorry Man Ass" @Mecoja @lonelycurry26 @sub human @Rimiru @Lux @Rotter @Izayacel
She will laugh in his face and call him a fag and dump his ass, modern girls consume sex like water.
.He wants him to put on that masculine frame,"you're the prize" mentality
Way too late for that, women hold all the power in dating because men are more desperate while foids have countless options.

JFL @ telling the foid no more sex. It doesn't work that way, he doesn't get to decide :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You gotta be in a Reversed reality of ours to truly believe and experience what woman currently do. Yo brah i can fuck beckys while getting paid for it brah
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
JFL @ telling the foid no more sex. It doesn't work that way, he doesn't get to decide :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back