Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beard is male gaze cope

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Title. I dont get why so many users here want a beard so much, its male gaze cope. Young, prime foids want hairless pettyboys with no beard and not hairy apes with beard. A beard is unneccessary, all that matters is a good jawline and a good chin, especially if you are young. I hate my beard and i hate how fast it grows, it looks like shit on me. You should pray for a better jawline and not for a beard.

same
with a beard i look like an ape

Robust tall prettyboy and ideally nordic or slavic - Ideal for me

Beard's look gross & are tedious. I always shave to get rid of my facial hair.

Beard is dependant on facial structure and if it grows strong or is like pussy hair.

Pure lookism, as always.

Last edited:
I agree
That's why i shave my beard area weekly

high iq take. I think that there was also study where they measured the levels of attractiveness of a man with a beard and a man without beard and they didn't find a significant difference. You need to take care of a beard for it to look good and since it doesn't increase smv it just becomes unnecessary work.

A properly styled short, dark beard would make anyone look better. Unless you're a sub 5, then you won't notice the minute boost in attractiveness levels. It only really helps normies tbh.

high iq take. I think that there was also study where they measured the levels of attractiveness of a man with a beard and a man without beard and they didn't find a significant difference. You need to take care of a beard for it to look good and since it doesn't increase smv it just becomes unnecessary work.
Was it said what kind of beard was measured for the study ?