Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Beaners Working Their Lives Away for Cars

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★★★
I just noticed that it seems like beaners around here are more likely to have nicer looking cars than many white people that make more money than them. Do these dumb taco benders really work an extra job just to be able to afford some stupid new car? This would explain why the white capitalists love them so much, only a dumb cuck would slave away more than they need to just to purchase a shiny new, over priced, gas guzzling piece of shit. I can't think of any white people that work a 3rd job or side gig just to afford a $30,000 SUV tbh. Even the upper middle class ones often drive basic stuff like Toyota Camry.

OTOH, I've seen white people online talk about working 3rd jobs and stuff to get money for investing, buying a house, ect.

@VideoGameCoper trait lol

@VideoGameCoper trait lol
Yep. Cars are the main thing I have to live for. And I don’t care about luxury cars that are overpriced like Lincoln, Cadillac, or Rolls-Royce.

I’m into fast muscle cars with cross plane V8 engines and pickup trucks