Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Be white theory

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
This is so ridiculous. You wont get women only because you are white. Its all about looks. No matter if white, black, asian or curry. If you look good, then you will get a girlfriend. Black People have it even easier than white because they can run thug and bbc game no matter if they are ugly. Ugly and white is worse.

People say that white people have it easier just because there happens to be features that are attractive that white people tend to have and other races really don't. If you don't have those features you get looked down on harshly though and you may as well LDAR.

Be white and an incel is bad brother, but i don't thing we should turn it , into a race war, incels don't need that rn.
If we create the curry group , the rice group , the etnics group , the black group , the manlet group , the trucelels group , it's over for this forum. We are all here for the same reasson.

Be white and an incel is bad brother, but i don't thing we should turn it , into a race war, incels don't need that rn.
If we create the curry group , the rice group , the etnics group , the black group , the manlet group , the trucelels group , it's over for this forum. We are all here for the same reasson.

Giphy 2

Blacks reign supreme in the west, but being white in asian countries will get you laid no matter what you look like.

JBW is simply cope if you’re ugly.(Outside of SEA)

Reasson?

Agree 100%

Don't be like this , you did it once , just stop it bro. It's annoying af.
Fine......but you put a space before and after the comma, you’re not supposed to do that.

Any white male can just move to Asia and get a harem.

Ofc this is like using cheat codes and most white males who go to asia will still feel incel deep down I think.

You will in SEA.
Any white male can just move to Asia and get a harem.

Ofc this is like using cheat codes and most white males who go to asia will still feel incel deep down I think.

Basically, whites have certain inherit advantages that ethnics dont. You got entire countries you can run jbw game in. That's all jbw theory is, you have options we ethnics do not.

Stop with that SEA bullshit, any race except curries and do well there. I'm Moroccan and i had a shitton of matches when i put Bangock in Tinder. It's not that whites have an advantage in SEA, it's that almost EVERYONE had an advantage in SEA.

its mostly new frogs or ethnicels who are racist who think jbw works for incels in western countries.

its mostly new frogs or ethnicels who are racist who think jbw works for incels in western countries.

Even if it did work, it's not like every white guy is loaded with money and can afford to up and move to another country.

All ethnics who say "Just be white" know that they are full of shit (and covered in it too). Just ask them if they would still be incel if they were white but kept the same face/height/etc.

The answer is always yes.

Just ask them if they would still be incel if they were white but kept the same face/height/etc.
Being ethnic fucks you in all kinds of ways.
  • Ethnics have uglier faces due to generations of inbreeding
  • Ethnics are much shorter on average
  • Ethnics have lower IQ
  • Ethnics have more complex family history
  • Ethnics have parents who cannot help them with homework and administration, because they speak the language better than their immigrant parents

But whatever helps you cope, 17 year old whitey :forcedsmile:

• Ethnics have lower IQ
  • Ethnics have parents who cannot help them with homework and administration, because they speak the language better than their immigrant parents

• So you're saying it is face
  • So you're saying it is height
  • I agree
  • Not relevant to getting laid
Short, ugly whites aren't able to get laid without money or status just as short, ugly ethnics (obviously not including blacks) are not able to get laid without money or status

• So you're saying it is face
  • So you're saying it is height
  • I agree
Short, ugly whites aren't able to get laid without money or status just as short, ugly ethnics (obviously not including blacks) are not able to get laid without money or status
White southerners interbred like crazy

Even if it did work, it's not like every white guy is loaded with money and can afford to up and move to another country.

yep, but its easier to spam just go to asia bruh, then for them to think about the logical steps needed to.

It's over us blackcels thug game is a dumb meme tbh

I personally do think that women from europe tend to see dark skin as something unvaluable or bad. Same with ethnics skin. Blacks and ethnics are in general associated with poverty, maybe that's why.

• Ethnics have lower IQ

An interesting experiment would be this; get a high grade make-up artist, have him make you into a white man, but otherwise the exact same face, height, everything else about you remains the same. Then go try to attract foids. If you are in the west though, I don't think being white would make much difference, if anything it may actually worsen your chances depending on what sort of girls you are going for.

Ethnics have lower IQs than white
Ethnics are more likely to be poor
Ethnics are more likely to have unattractive facial features
Ethnics pretty much worship whites
JBW is true

Just ask them if they would still be incel if they were white but kept the same face/height/etc.

It depends, do I become white and get white features? I currently have curly black hair, would my hair be straight and brown/blonde? I have a wide nigger nose, would I get a thinner nose? If that's the case then I'd most certainly ascend if I were white.

It depends, do I become white and get white features? I currently have curly black hair, would my hair be straight and brown/blonde? I have a wide nigger nose, would I get a thinner nose? If that's the case then I'd most certainly ascend if I were white.
There are white people with curly hair. There are also white people with wide, squashed noses. So no.

There are white people with curly hair. There are also white people with wide, squashed noses. So no.
So what changes then?

So what changes then?
Your skin colour, which is what every ethinc on this forum judges race by. Just because features are more prevalent in one group does not mean that they are exclusive to that group. Bug eyes, for example, are common amoung South-Indians. This does not mean that whites cannot have bug eyes.

Fine......but you put a space before and after the comma, you’re not supposed to do that.
How do you not get bored from trolling so much? Genuine question.

Your skin colour, which is what every ethinc on this forum judges race by. Just because features are more prevalent in one group does not mean that they are exclusive to that group. Bug eyes, for example, are common amoung South-Indians. This does not mean that whites cannot have bug eyes.
My skin is already pale, but I'm not considered white by anyone.

Short, ugly whites aren't able to get laid without money or status
You aren't ugly by any stretch of the definition.
On top of that, you are SEVENTEEN.

How do you not get bored from trolling so much? Genuine question.
I’m not trolling, if I was, wouldn’t you think I would’ve been banned almost a month ago? It’s not like the mods don’t know I exist. Tell me, how am I trolling?

Last edited:
I’m not trolling, if I was, wouldn’t you think I would’ve been banned almost a month ago? It’s not like the mods don’t know I exist. Tell me, how am I trolling?
I really don’t have to explain everyone already knows. Whatever lame shit you on is corny anyway.

I really don’t have to explain everyone already knows. Whatever lame shit you on is corny anyway.
Yes, you do have to explain, how am I supposed to know what’s bothering you? (Also you forgot the comma after “explain”.)

Last edited:
"Just be white", says a black slayer on a 3 day long dry spell to a white virgin.

Denying white privilege exists is simply autistic.

All ethnics who say "Just be white" know that they are full of shit (and covered in it too). Just ask them if they would still be incel if they were white but kept the same face/height/etc.

I wouldn't be incel if I were white and had my current face height and frame. Whites aren't common in my area.

SEA is the only difference for whitecels. They at least have that to fall back on.

Im From Philippines and i see so many Old White Guys who got 10/10 femoids. Most of the beautiful girls i've seen like white, Having an attractive face is just a +. Those women look like western too but because they grow up here in PH so they worship white (maybe hoping to get the free ticket)

no just be white bro :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• blops2cel.png
    blops2cel.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 58
ethnics could easily get some of that sweet australian aboriginal pussy. just join a tribe bruh just live in the cave bruh volcel if wouldn't

Wit
even the worst looking white is better than 70 percent of India Pakistan Bangladesh population St blackopscel is better looking than most people I've seen in India
If u r white u r better than 40 70 percent of the Earth's population

Last edited:
Yes but whites are less likely to have these ugly features therefore less likely to be incel. JBW is for asian countries, nobody said being white in europe or america excludes you from being incel even though whites have a leg up in those countries too.

You aren't ugly by any stretch of the definition.
On top of that, you are SEVENTEEN.
Age is irrelevant, my plates have already fused. Also, I am balding, so if anything my age makes me a truer incel than older people who aren't balding.