Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Be thankfull for what you've got

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Well, at least you're not crippled bro! At least you have a functioning lungs bro!. Who cares if you'll never have a normal life bro!. Just be glad you're still alive bro!.

I wanna kill normal people.

Well, at least you're not crippled bro! At least you have a functioning lungs bro!. Who cares if you'll never have a normal life bro!. Just be glad you're still alive bro!.

Unironically, this. It doesn't matter how big piece of shit your life is, it can be a little one (mentalcel) and be like so big as elephant (100% ugly, absolutely disgusting and 100% disabled body). Shit is still shit, no matter how much of shit there are.

tfw you realise starving children in africa are having a better life than you

tfw you realise starving children in africa are having a better life than you
Not everyone who starves is man of culture. And I am. I deserve better. But in this femoid world better is only for chad

i hate this so much, At least ur not starving in africa br0, at least ur not not missing any limbs br0, lmao and who cares that everyone around me lives a better life than me and im hated by everyone and i have no one and i want to die everyday, just be thankful br000o0ooo0o0o0o0ooo0oooo000

Whenever a female complains about some boring thing like being raped by an incel, just tell her that she has no right to complain because she's not starving in Africa.

Be thankful for what you have... unless you’re a foid and you don’t have it better than men. Then you cry oppression and patriarchy until you get what you want.

Whenever a female complains about some boring thing like being raped by an incel, just tell her that she has no right to complain because she's not starving in Africa.
Whenever a Reggie complains about some boring thing like missing a stream, just tell him that he has no right to complain because he's not starving in Africa.
-NEETAndTidy

I'd trade an emotionally impoverished life for a materially impoverished one any day of the week

Count your blessings every day :soy:

Soy cucks=I hope they die

High IQ, I'll be putting that into my signature

Unironically, this. It doesn't matter how big piece of shit your life is, it can be a little one (mentalcel) and be like so big as elephant (100% ugly, absolutely disgusting and 100% disabled body). Shit is still shit, no matter how much of shit there are.

I know the feeling. Been there. Had it done to me. Got the scars to show for it.
Be thankful for what you have... unless you’re a foid and you don’t have it better than men. Then you cry oppression and patriarchy until you get what you want.

Women are useless and good for nothing anyway. Better Cope with male friends.

But I am disabled.

Cucks would buy into this.

I remember some Reddit retard telling me to appreciate living in the West with my “snazzy” internet connection and running water. Well, the guy in Africa who just finished building his dung hut probably has a wife and kids, a purpose in his mind, and a belief in something greater than himself. If I could, I’d trade existences in a pronto.

But don't settle for anyone honey :lul:

Appreciate what you have but fight for that which you should and don't.

There is a difference between reasonable risks and just being stupid

They consider our problems insignificant at best

They consider our problems insignificant at best
But God forbid if you ever do the same to them. Whenever I see a family member or a "friend" in a problem, I tell em not to worry and they instantly respond with hostility and say "Wtf ure talking about!"... it's like these can't self reflect. But when I mock them for saying it. Suddenly I'm the bad guy.

They're retarded beyond measure. Normies think that moving the goalpost for the requirements of what's allowed to be defined as a problem magically fixes it. This "reasoning" seems to come from the same place as their fascination with the idea of self labeling and identity, that somehow upon calling yourself a woman, reality magically warps and you become one. They think that language does something more than facilitate communication and understanding of the world, that it literally shapes the world. But that's not how it works outside of fantasyland.

Sure it could be worse, everyday I'm glad that it isn't, but the knowledge of this fact doesn't make me feel any better. Also, I'm not glad that I'm alive, only glad that I'm not suffering more. Wishing to remain alive but also preferring not to suffer are goals which are antithetical to one another.

Last edited:
They're retarded beyond measure. Normies think that moving the goalpost for the requirements of what's allowed to be defined as a problem magically fixes it. This "reasoning" seems to come from the same place as their fascination with the idea of self labeling and identity, that somehow upon calling yourself a woman, reality magically warps and you become one. They think that language does something more than facilitate communication and understanding of the world, that it literally shapes the world. But that's not how it works outside of fantasyland.

Sure it could be worse, everyday I'm glad that it isn't, but the knowledge of this fact doesn't make me feel any better. Also, I'm not glad that I'm alive, only glad that I'm not suffering more. Wishing to remain alive but also preferring not to suffer are goals which are antithetical to one another.
Well put. High IQ.

But God forbid if you ever do the same to them. Whenever I see a family member or a "friend" in a problem, I tell em not to worry and they instantly respond with hostility and say "Wtf ure talking about!"... it's like these can't self reflect. But when I mock them for saying it. Suddenly I'm the bad guy.
That’s how they operate, people are little more than sociopaths and narcissists