Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Be tall (6'2 and up) and bald or short with great hair and 8/10 face?

Tall bald fag or Short chadlite

• Tall bald

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • Short chad

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters
Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
I always see shortcels shit on tallcels and saying height is the only thing that matters. So I wanna test that

Depends how short the chad is, I would just take the risk of limb lengthening if I am well below average

I always see shortcels shit on tallcels and saying height is the only thing that matters. So I wanna test that
what is 8/10. give pic example.

Just be tall is LAW

Face>height but both are extremely important either way.

I'd rather be gl I can't stand looking at my face in the mirror.

I just wanna be tall

Height can compensate baldness

To be a little more clear the the height of short chad is 5'6 and the face is young Zac Efron.

Attachments

• gettyimages-75827705-067cacede64f4996847a9abbe0a6f9cb.jpg
    gettyimages-75827705-067cacede64f4996847a9abbe0a6f9cb.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 16
I’m fed up with tall “cels” fucking can we burn them already along with their gf

dude ur body is built like fucking lord farquad what type of hoes will u even get? :lul: even donkey heightmogged yo ass

it depends how short but if like 171 then yeah which is my hieght

6'2 isn't that tall. I'd be bald and 6'6 minimum.

To be a little more clear the the height of short chad is 5'6 and the face is young Zac Efron.
Tom cruise slays at 5'7 so I don't think a inch would make a difference and Zac Efron also facially mogs tom cruise

Chad face >>>>>>>>>> any height

Tall and bald
Doesn't specify what my face is gonna look like so it can be anything. I'd just get a hair system.

5'8 and 8/10 with hair sure

Chad face and fraudmaxxing with shoe lifts.

Being tall lets you mog other males in intrasexual competition

I am short and have great hair, but I'm the subhuman of subhumans.

Depends on how short. I'd rather be 5'7ft Tom Cruise than 6'2ft Ogre

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back