Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Be selfish

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
Another thing that I have learned this past year is don't apologize for looking out for yourself and being selfish because everyone else is doing it, so why can't you?

It seems like certain people can do certain things and not receive any backlash for it which just proves my point that society have it favorites and who they pick and choose to shame/not shame.

The greatest threat to humanity is the moral police and those who like to lecture others about what's right and what's wrong.

I mean at this point, it don't even matter anymore because as long as you're attractive then you're automatically going to get all the girls, all the praise and compliments in the world, constant validation, etc.

Society like to twist the definitions of words to fit their own interpretation of what they think a "good" or "bad" person is and this really applies to everything else. It's all about manipulation and preventing you from thinking outside of the pack

Nobody cared about you, why care about them?

Greed when doing it right is a delicate balance.

Nobody really cares or loves anyone. Be a machiavellian. Read The Prince and Art Of War.

His sperm was worshiped locally.

Whether it was valuable is another matter altogether. Haha...

Not only be selfish be openly malicious if it amuses you, at the least severely opportunistic as far as work goes, normies do not have the right to be treated humanely they gave it up the day they started punch down which they all do.

Good post. But something I had learned during my intensive hours of introspection many moons ago was that some of us just CAN’T be that way. Some of us have soul. It’s just not us.

No matter how hard you try to act like a self-absorbed selfish piece of shit as a means to survive among other pieces of shit who won’t hesitate to put you down at any given moment, you can’t pull it off, especially not if you’re born with a heart.

Just this other day this old beggar came in my way, asking for money, and I immediately felt like the worst human being and gave him a large sum. I know wow, woohoo praise be if YOU of all people are blowing your own trumpet because of that, but that’s not what I’m doing, nor is it the point, I noticed NO ONE else around him bothered doing the same (stressful city, heartless bunch).

Why did I do that? Why couldn’t I just be like everyone else and pretend as if he weren’t there at that moment and carried a selfish act? I don’t know. I can’t stress how important selfishness is in a man’s life (without it, you can’t survive, it’s a mog or be mogged world out there, they will knock you the fuck down for the most trivial matters) but for some reason, some of us just CAN’T be that way. We weren’t born to be completely cruel and heartless.

It's funny how when I do the same thing back, I'm public enemy #1 as if I was ever like in the first place :feelskek:
Yup. Normies and foids will mercilessly bully and suppress you but they will NEVER come to recognize their own hypocrisy.