Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Be nice to women and you will have them" biggest bullshit ever

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
People, and women, of course, constantly say to be nice to women and they will like you. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Have you ever heard girls saying "I love when he is rude and shouts at me, I get so wet, I want him to be aggressive and animalistic, it turns me on, I want him to get angry because the angrier he gets the harder he will fuck me". JFL
They ask us to be nice while wanting animals????????????????? :feelskek:

If you're nice to foids they friendzone you kek

If you're mean to them, they'll sic their orbiters on you. You're an incel. You can't win. Don't even try.

If you're mean to them, they'll sic their orbiters on you. You're an incel. You can't win. Don't even try.
Fuck their orbiter faggots, they can't do shit.

If you're nice to foids they friendzone you kek
Pretty much. Learned that the hard way. I like killing people in Minecraft so they should want me tbh.:feelsjuice: like srsly.

People, and women, of course, constantly say to be nice to women and they will like you. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Have you ever heard girls saying "I love when he is rude and shouts at me, I get so wet, I want him to be aggressive and animalistic, it turns me on, I want him to get angry because the angrier he gets the harder he will fuck me". JFL
They ask us to be nice while wanting animals????????????????? :feelskek:
Tough :blackpill:pill to swallow

I remember when I first realized that my mom was so insistent on teaching me to be a “gentleman” because it would make raising me easier, and because she was prepping me to be a betabuxx for her kind. She was looking out for other women before she looked out for me

It's all to make incels slaves so chad can breed her

they friendzone
As an incel, I wouldn't be so sure. It's more like they will ignore you.
I can say I was nice to them when I was bluepilled and despite that, I never had female friends.
Based.

Last edited:
Fuck their orbiter faggots, they can't do shit.
Bianca Devins orbiters. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I remember the screenshot of her saying how she had tons of them. :feelsdevil:

Foids are lazy, and weak, therefore, they are biologically wired to desire strong dominating men who can provide for them.