Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be honest...

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
do you really listen to the music others post in the music megathread :feelsEhh:

Yes, but only if I already know them. :feelsLSD:

I use to go in the megathread and listen to a few when I first joined, but now? no

I don't go there

Yep I’ve listened to every single music vid in that megathread. You want proof? No can do sorry

They post a lot of mainstream stuff that everyone knows.

@Capable_Onion posts some nice stuff, he made me discover Frank Ocean.
Thanks

muchuu-png.515403

Just a few of them

Not really, no. But I want to, especiallu the metal postings

Normie if you even know the identity of the person who composed (or performed if non-synthetic instruments) the pieces you listen to.

Depends on the user and thumbnail.

I go back every now and then but still i skip lik 80% of the atuff

do you really listen to the music others post in the music megathread :feelsEhh:
No. As a person who is able to play musical instruments, I had become somewhat of a music snob. But recently I've decided to spend a little bit more time to search the posts. Even if you have your favorite genera' you eventually find something new which hooks you in. Spending the time searching through whatever you consider as "musical garbage" is the hard part.