Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Be honest - isn't this one of the most annoying-looking thumbnails for a JewTube video evER?

Is Wuhan, China missing it's idiot?

• Yes, alert the chink embassy, we found Wuhan, China's missing wet-fish-market-idiot.

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Stop being so harsh, 835k views means one foid probably thinks he's attractive.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Nobody wants to sit next to him in class because they think he has COVID

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emBoDloCze8

What’s sad, is that he looks like the stereotypical bluepilled Asian student - who stereotypically gets no pussy. White chads walk around campus looking moody and dejected and get more pussy than he could evER dream of.

I’ll look at the thumbnail and laugh, take a break, look at the thumbnail again and I’ll laugh again.

“Is Wuhan, China missing it's idiot?“ - I hope you silly goy get the joke - it’s is incorrect, its is the possessive-form of the word it I should have used.

College humor, silly goy.

I've seen way worse. Watching cod youtubers in 2016 changes a nigga

What’s sad, is that he looks like the stereotypical bluepilled Asian student - who stereotypically gets no pussy. White chads walk around campus looking moody and dejected and get more pussy than he could evER dream of.

Imagine you’re a freshman at Stanford. You walk into your first class - and your professor is a black guy.

Some students see the Asian JewTubER recording on campus, and they shout out, “Hey - where can we buy some dog meat?”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back