Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Be honest, how many people here are over the age of 40 ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
Being incel/ugly/genetically inferior affects men of all generations, it isn't just limited to the under 30s, it's not like boomers and Generation X were all normies and Chads.

Personally I turn 37 in a few months, I am depressed af about this, so I am making this thread to try and make myself feel better looking for oldcels older than me.

Being incel/ugly/genetically inferior affects men of all generations, it isn't just limited to the under 30s, it's not like boomers and Generation X were all normies and Chads.

Personally I turn 37 in a few months, I am depressed af about this, so I am making this thread to try and make myself feel better looking for oldcels older than me.
Is that you in the picture?

It's been over so long that it seems normal.

42yo in a few days.

Checking in.

Ok I gotta ask why do you have some random guy as your picture?

I found him in a Google search for good looking bald guys, he is what I wish I looked like. I am also bald but the problem is my face is ugly. This is why I have been losing weight to try and make my actual face look better before I got on a hair system.

EDIT: I am now going to delete my avi. I will upload one that is a recent pic of me (like I have on Lookism and Looksmax) if a mod I've PM'd gets back to me telling me that this is allowed.

Last edited:
Congratulations, OP. I'm 27 and I doubt that I will make it past 30 tbh.

Even if you are completely subhuman, being younger is just better. Plus there is more hope of ascension and more time to ascend e.g. gymcelling if that would benefit you, PE if you have a small dick AND this works for you, or saving up for surgeries.

Even if you are completely subhuman, being younger is just better. Plus there is more hope of ascension and more time to ascend e.g. gymcelling if that would benefit you, PE if you have a small dick AND this works for you, or saving up for surgeries.
Young will always be better than old , That’s true
Not me.

Jfl, really or are you just shitposting?
shitposting

I'm 35 with zero intention on roping, so I'll be there soon.

32 here. The most common oldcels you'll find will be in the late 20's to late 30's. Many people 40+ aren't really aware of inceldom, the blackpill etc. So don't expect to find alot of 40+ year olds on this forum.

Me, btw there's statistics about the users of this forum, every few months sergeantincel sends a questionnaire

I'm roping before I turn 30.

I'm 24. If I don't succeed at surgerymaxxing then I will rope in my 30's

So close mate, so close. :feels: