Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Be honest, have you ever had dental treatment?

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
Be honest, have you ever had dental treatment? Do you take care of your teeth? Does your mouth smell bad? How would a woman kiss your mouth if she has no hygiene and her teeth are rotten? I don't blame you, it's a parental responsibility to create this habit in children. Unfortunately I believe that we incels have been disadvantaged.

I brush my teeth at least once a day, but they are unaligned and ugly. No teeth for your face.

Flossing and cleaning every day. 6 months check up. I'm traumatized by the teeth pain. Teeth pain is one of the worst pain a human can experience.

it's a parental responsibility to create this habit in children. Unfortunately I believe that we incels have been disadvantaged.
JFL you cant keep blaming your parents for everything, just set an alarm/timer on your phone if you're too retarded to do something billions of people do everyday

good looking teeth look weird when you’re subhuman looking

No but my teeth are fine

Most of my visits were cleanings to alleviate gingivitis.

Be honest, have you ever had dental treatment? Do you take care of your teeth? Does your mouth smell bad? How would a woman kiss your mouth if she has no hygiene and her teeth are rotten? I don't blame you, it's a parental responsibility to create this habit in children. Unfortunately I believe that we incels have been disadvantaged.
I have only been to a dentist once in my life, when i was 7yo to simply check on teeth and the dentist said everything is OK. Im 21 now and i still have never been to a dentist again.

I also brush teeth only once in 1-2 weeks for last 3 years.