Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Be honest: Do you like what I post here, or do you dislike what I post?

Do you like what I post here, or do you dislike what I post?

• Yes

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 50/50, sometimes you're right, other times it's autism making you say stupid shit thats incorrect

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Who are you

Votes: 27 42.2%

• Total voters
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I want to know how I am perceived on here with what I post about incels and incel life and opinions I post

Be 100% honest no bullshit.

Your posts are probably good posts. You're not a poster who's posts I'll remember as been bad. tbh, I don't find anyone's posts awful.

This member limits who may view their full profile.

:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

You are fine tbh

I like 90+ % of your posts tbh. You are overall a based poster

i like your avi

I honestly don't pay attention to who makes the threads, I just look at the posts themselves.

You might say some stupid shit, but it's not like your brand of autism is any different than anyone else here. After all, we're on a forum for Inceldom.

I think you make posts about shit which is pretty obvious. In other words, your posts are usually "water is wet" tier, as you dont often say anything new or interesting. You're really no different to the average poster here, there's nothing about you which makes you stand out. Just my honest opinion.

Decent poster, glad you live in the same country as me.
I think you make posts about shit which is pretty obvious. In other words, your posts are usually "water is wet" tier, as you dont often say anything new or interesting. You're really no different to the average poster here, there's nothing about you which makes you stand out. Just my honest opinion.
To be fair he goes into great depths in regards to the “water is wet” post. Yeah you can say his autism accounts to most of his ramblings, but it’s good to hear his own perspective on the subject at hand. I rather have his opinions on it than say some 17 year old newfag who’s complaining about becoming an “incel” without really experiencing life at large yet.

Last edited:
Foid trait: Caring what other people think about you.

50/50, a bit low iq and private profile but not especially bad

I can't remember who posts what on this forum tbh.

Everything to be said was already said

People who come out with new stuff are usually autists which reflects in their post

I don't know what you usually post and I'm not going to do a research because i'm not interested.

Your posts are good and have a typical kind of sadness and dispair mixed in.

I don't remember 99% of the posts here

Interesting topics u post

I follow your for a reason :feelzez:

I don’t remember any of your post tbh

ngl but who are you

I like your posts bro : ^)

I remember your old wall of text posts, I love wall of text posts.

Everything to be said was already said

People who come out with new stuff are usually autists which reflects in their post

wrong idiot. @BlkPillPres is a poster who always finds a new topic to discuss, or an old topic to discuss from a new perspective.
Foid trait: Caring what other people think about you.

Also this.

Last edited:
I like atavistic autist better ngl.

you are a foid?

Ur still incel

I love all my brothers posts but some are wtf like am I an incel when I have slayed a girl

I've seen you before, but i dont remember your posts. Your username is a failo though ngl.

@ThisLifeKillsMe

lol speak for yourself, you never post anything inspiring or interesting, you are just like the other 99.99% of the forum