Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Be honest: did you ever feel guilty/uneasy for having an aggressive sexual attraction/preference to girls of a race other than yours.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
I always lusted very aggressively after indigenous Central and South American girls, especially the Kuruminha types. I always felt kinda guilty for it, because though I’m mixed Indigenous myself, I’m very Caucasian-looking.

Did you ever feel guilty for aggressively lusting after girls of another race?

I always lusted very aggressively after indigenous Central and South American girls, especially the Kuruminha types. I always felt kinda guilty for it, because though I’m mixed Indigenous myself, I’m very Caucasian-looking.

Never guilty. I like Jewish, Spanish, some Italian, American, Russian, Japanese, Thai, and Chinese, and some Mongolian. I have different tastes, but I have never felt guilty because I felt attracted to them.

Never guilty. I like Jewish, Spanish, some Italian, American, Russian, Japanese, Thai, and Chinese, and some Mongolian. I have different tastes, but I have never felt guilty because I felt attracted to them.
There are probably many other ethnicities that I like that I can't think of.

I never had the attraction to begin with.

Yeah, I did. Originally I was attracted to White-foids ONLY in my youngcel days, in particular the 'blonde and blue eyed' ones. And had felt very guilty about this too growing up.

Last edited:
I don't think I have ever aggressively lusted after real foids just normally I think