Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Be ethnically accepted by the national community

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★
If you are ethnically accepted by the community, that is, if you are white in the USA or Europe, nigger in niggerland, chink in chinkland, curry in curryland, etc.

You have a good chunk of the way done

For ethnics who complain that their SMV is 0 and live in the USA, did you ever consider that you shouldn't be in a white country in the first place? You have greater possibilities in your own ethnic community than in an ethnoculture to which you do not belong.

This is probably one of the first things you have to analyze to overcome inceldom.

This is why we need to fight to end racial discrimination once and for all and every ethnicels donating to Jews like me fighting against racism is the only way

This is why we need to fight to end racial discrimination once and for all and every ethnicels donating to Jews like me fighting against racism is the only way

No, send every ethnic to their place of origin, there they will be accepted, Jews included

im a white nigga but normies hate me :society:

For ethnics who complain that their SMV is 0 and live in the USA, did you ever consider that you shouldn't be in a white country in the first place? You have greater possibilities in your own ethnic community than in an ethnoculture to which you do not belong.
Yeah I agree. I'm one of those SHITSKINS who was 'born and raised' in the WEST, but tbh jumping through so many damn! hoops just isn't worth it to me. Besides I love the WHITE culture here anyways.

Truth. While the incel epidemic has many causal factors to consider, racially diverse societies are arguably the second biggest one after foids being in the workforce. Ethnics in the West shouldn’t lament their inceldom but instead recognize it as a sacrifice they made for better living conditions

Truth. While the incel epidemic has many causal factors to consider, racially diverse societies are arguably the second biggest one after foids being in the workforce. Ethnics in the West shouldn’t lament their inceldom but instead recognize it as a sacrifice they made for better living conditions
Got it racist

Got it racist

sometimes I really don't know if you are making a character for master and giving activity to the forum or if you are really a Jew in an incel forum, like wtf are you doing here, this is not your place

sometimes I really don't know if you are making a character for master and giving activity to the forum or if you are really a Jew in an incel forum, like wtf are you doing here, this is not your place
I’m here because my millionaire parents don’t give a fuck about me and don’t give me enough money to ascend plus foids only want tall white guys and I’m 5’4 you fake cel

Really the best thing a mutt can do is kill himself. Right? We don't fit in anywhere?

I’m here because my millionaire parents don’t give a fuck about me and don’t give me enough money to ascend plus foids only want tall white guys and I’m 5’4 you fake cel
:lul::lul::lul: