Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be deliberate in whatever you do

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Do everything you can in a planned, focused deliberate manner. You want to complete every activity you do in a manner where you can learn to optimize it further. For example I used to plan my day out in the past, but I found that it would take alot of time to plan my day. so I instead now copy the previous day's plans and adjust them. I do this for one it saves time and second days work doesn't change much from day to day.

Also being deliberate applies to entertainment(anime, movie,show,book) and Vidya coping too. When you start a game, and you like it make sure to finish it or completely delete and drop it. Don't do some half ass shit where you leave it half way finished to start somewhere in the future. This is one problem where I still haven't fixed this issue of mine yet. I am deliberate and planned in my work but not in my entertainment coping yet. But I hope to rectify this eventually.

Doing everything in a focused and deliberate manner is major key to attain success and cope well. Especially for us most of us incels who are often poor, low IQ,no daddy's money/connections. Only discipline can help compensate for that gap to some degree.

RIP Dark Souls 2 then

I definitely complete all the fps games and 3rd person shooters. But i could not complete witcher 3, assasin creed black flag and some tactical rps.

He's based but they made him soy along the show, at the end he ended up marrying a single mom with two daughter and left them "so much money they won't to work their whole lives", according to the accountant since the actual amount was never said.
Not surprising jewlly wood does that