Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Be completely honest. What is the size of your penis?

• Thread starter Doctor_Prototype
  • Start date
I dont have one :feelsaww:.

A bit suspicious that your 15th post in your second day here is asking others how large their cocks are:feelswhat: Also the sheer detail you put into that post, are you sure you weren't jerking off while typing that GrAYcel?
There is a search function here btw, many other threads about this had been made before, in less awkward ways, you can look them
Lmao :feelshaha:

I'll bite because I'm too autistic to follow the herd. It's larger than average, but that doesn't matter as you need a good face to attract anyone to it in the first place.

Well… if you wanna know, about 7 inches. Unfortunately, theres no use for it since I’m never going to be offered sex. (No, I’m not gonna chop off my own dick.)
Same lol

:feelsaww:
Length: 15 m
Girth: 12 m
:feelsaww:

Respect for UKcels. I would have roped already.

i'm not telling you the unit. could be mm, cm, inch, meters, feet, yards, miles, lightyears

greycel datamining thread

Bro size doesn't matter bro :chad: Yeah mine is 20cm but it doesn't matter bro :chad:

14 cm i just measured it:fuk:

Tell me your penis size, no exaggerating, just be honest. I don't feel like I have to encourage others to not make fun of each other for this as it is common among us and our pity brotherhood is ubiquitous but please don't anyway. Also no envy-attacks on dudes with big ones please. Tell me your flaccid length and girth in inches and erect length and girth in inches. I know the flaccid size varies a lot but a rough length and even erect can too, not semi, fully hard like during masturbation. I'm curious about this and I will make an average of all the answers, if the average is above the statistical average according to credible sources on Google, we'll know most of you are probably lying and obviously the more participants, the more accurate the data but I don't know how popular this will become.
6.5/5inch germany but only with cock ring

What is a graycel? I know it says that under my username but I don't know how to change it. I'm new to this and I just joined yesterday so I don't know how it all works.
Yoneedu
You need to have over 500 posts to become "a Darkbluecel" and "Greycel" is essentially argot for "Noob".

That's none of your business tbh. :feelsUgh:

You don't have to write that if you don't want to partake in this thread, the OP probably just wants to gather data to see if us Incels deviate from the average norm to see if we're bigger or smaller on average (what I suspect that he's doing).

I have a phablet and it's quite bigger than my phablet, but I don't want to "humble brag". It won't ever enter a toilet out of love because I get rejected whenever I try so it's no use. :feelscry:

But then again, most toilets don't actually care about dick size, I would advise reading this:

https://incels.wiki/w/Penis

It has a lot of data that prove that the average penis is superior, so having a big one might actually be a disadvantage. :blackpill:

just under 7 inches iirc measuring from the top
most foids say my dick is big

they like it but it doesn't help all that much once the dicking is over
foid can't walk hand in hand with your dick to show it off
Why are you on an incel forum if a foid saw your dick

Why is this thread still here? Holy fuck, JFL.

Literally 4 inches. It's over.

My dick is 11cm or 4 1/2”

I actually don't wanna say because I'm not sure if I've been measuring it right. How I've tried to measure it is by first measuring the width of my palms and if I have a random boner, I then lay it flat facing up against my body, make a mental note of where the tip reached and then lay my hands next to each other going up to that same point and count how many hands it took to reach that same point. For example, I once had a random boner reach out of my pants and reach up to my belly button while standing, then I took my hands which previously measured about 3 in wide, and it took about 2 and a half hands to reach that point. This is just the biggest I've seen it be. It doesn't get anywhere nearthat big when I fap.:fuk:

13cm... It's over...

6.8 Inches when fully erect (slightly above average), almost 6.9 inches :feelsgah::feelsEhh::bigbrain:

Dick size and height size are ironically both 1-2 inches off when self reported. No point in trusting anyone. not even saying 'but what is it REaaaaaallllllly" is a powerful enough methodology to decrease the error in self-reporting

Why are people so suspicious of someone asking for dick size on an anonymous forum? :feelskek:

7.5 x 5.1 Not small, not big.

It's average.

It contradicts stereotypes.

4 inch when hard

13,4 centimeters VERY hard, normally hard it is 13,1 cm, wish it were 15 centimeters or atleast 14

13,4 centimeters VERY hard, normally hard it is 13,1 cm, wish it were 15 centimeters or atleast 14
have you tried gripmaxxing that cock?

Why is this thread still here? Holy fuck, JFL.
Better question is, why is the not a bannable offense and any number of other things constitute bragging. Either OP should be banned, or a number of others answering and placating to it.

If not then we should change the rules on what's allowed. A former sex-haver even? As long as they are not bragging?

What is the point of worrying about your pp size if you won't ever get to use it anyway?!

Better question is, why is the not a bannable offense and any number of other things constitute bragging. Either OP should be banned, or a number of others answering and placating to it.

If not then we should change the rules on what's allowed. A former sex-haver even? As long as they are not bragging?
Good question for the mods, tbhngl.

What is the point of worrying about your pp size if you won't ever get to use it anyway?!
Because in the hierarchical order on incels.is. Fakecels are have longer then 5" dick. For the sole reason that having a small dick is confidence destroying and being hung is automatically confidence boosting.