Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Be chadpreet living in indian slums or middle class incel in first world country?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date

ded srs

• chadpreet

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • incel

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
and for the sake of comparison there is no way for the chadpreet to work his way out of the slums using his looks or whatever

discuss

With a driver licence?

Middle class incel in developed country.

Fucking curryhores all day but with an empty stomach or having more than enough food but forever virgin...tough decision.

Incel in first world country. I’m already one and I’m a richcel.

The incel life will lead me to suicide. I choose chadpreet.

and for the sake of comparison there is no way for the chadpreet to work his way out of the slums using his looks or whatever

discuss
im pretty sure id rather be chadpreet on this one.

Chadpreet. Good genes are always better than good environment

Chadpreet. Good genes are always better than good environment
you'd be ok with starvation and having constant dysentery just for sam fak?

discuss
Get a 3 month degree from a degree mill and move to Singapore to get a banking job because everyone hiring is also Indian. Fuck noodles 24/7 the end. Not using looks to get out of the slum just exploiting our stupid system :dab:

you'd be ok with starvation and having constant dysentery just for sam fak?
yea. I may have sex once or twice. Can always studymaxx and take a TA or RA job while going STEM grad in the west

Get a 3 month degree from a degree mill and move to Singapore to get a banking job because everyone hiring is also Indian. Fuck noodles 24/7 the end. Not using looks to get out of the slum just exploiting our stupid system :dab:
:lul:
yea. I may have sex once or twice. Can always studymaxx and take a TA or RA job while going STEM grad
living in the slums also means that ur poor so studymaxxing is out of the question

Chadpreet and try my best to get the fuck outta there

How tall is the chadpreet?

discuss
Curry always wins. You should know this.
I'd be curry anyday.

Can chadpreet Slay hot currywhores? Well at least hot for being curry. @chudur-budur @angrycurrycel @weirdguy22 @universallyabhorred any other currycels are welcome to answer.

bro have u even watched slumdog millionaire???

Can chadpreet Slay hot currywhores? Well at least hot for being curry. @chudur-budur @angrycurrycel @weirdguy22 @universallyabhorred any other currycels are welcome to answer.
Yes bro, chadpreet can even get women of other ethnicities, though he can't get stacy unless rich and high status. Face>>>>race, when face is chad tier.

Yes bro, chadpreet can even get women of other ethnicities, though he can't get stacy unless rich and high status. Face>>>>race, when face is chad tier.
Are any of the currywhores in the slums of India somewhat decent looking?

Are any of the currywhores in the slums of India somewhat decent looking?
I am sure it's rare, but in a population of hundreds of millions, there's bound to be at least one.

In curryland yes, in the west, I'm not very sure.

Slum dwelling currychads can slay like crazy, specially those who thugmaxx and work for mafias/political leaders.

uAHiB2t.jpg

In curryland yes, in the west, I'm not very sure.

Slum dwelling currychads can slay like crazy, specially those who thugmaxx and work for mafias/political leaders.

uAHiB2t.jpg
Is this guy mixed?

Yes, he can. But he needs to be extremely good looking. Bright skin, aryan-facial-features, tall. He needs to look like a hot bollywood actor. Caucasoid nose, good eye-area, good jaw-bone-mass and SHARP jawline (!extremely important!) need to be there.

Example of a chadpreet(-lite) would be singer Parmish Verma, whom a lot of curry-foids find hot

Images

This dude could easily fuck tons of curry-women without even trying.

Last edited: