Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be careful what you post here

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I know a lot of you aren’t serious when you say shit like “go ER” or “I’m a terrorist” which is why I want to let you guys know that you should probably be more careful with the shit you say here. I genuinely don’t want to see any brocels go to prison because of some dumb joke they made online.

Yeah sure, it seems unlikely that the FBI will arrest anyone here but it’s definitely not impossible. Have you guys heard of that smooth sanchez guy who went to prison over a bomb threat? Just because this forum isn’t real life doesn’t mean there isn’t some FBI faggot lurking here trying to get one of us in trouble.

We are being watched, that's a fact, but not for those reasons.

Make sure to say (in minecraft) and then you can evade the law

I'm going to make the day of retribution2 (in minecraft)

I’m struggling to control my anger. People just keep mocking us. They don’t care about our pain.

On the topic of safety

People on this forum micro-doxx themselves all the time, they post enough personal information that I could fucking guess their social security number.

Yea there was a user not too far back named bleachcel who made a joking post how he was gonna do some weird stuff(I don’t remember exactly what) like pranking normies and staging something and he did get reported to the FBI by some IT cucks and he was raided by the fbi or local police department so he deleted his account

Given that I live in a third world shithole, I doubt the police would raid my house over an internet joke, they have actual criminal to deal with.

i wish all government officials a very unfortunate divorce

People on this forum micro-doxx themselves all the time, they post enough personal information that I could fucking guess their social security number.
:bigbrain:

Didn't Smooth Sanchez dodge prison?
Also you're right but I think the feds have bigger fish to fry unless there is some real credible threat. Like with plans and details and such.

I've said this before, for all the edge posted here 99.9% of users are totally harmless, proven by being neets/wageslaves/rotters/etc.

Yea there was a user not too far back named bleachcel who made a joking post how he was gonna do some weird stuff(I don’t remember exactly what) like pranking normies and staging something and he did get reported to the FBI by some IT cucks and he was raided by the fbi or local police department so he deleted his account
Why isnt this forum private then? Every retard can view our posts. It should be private for our safety ngl

lol i've seen quite a couple users say some shit like going ER and how the foids will all pay and never seen them post again to this day

Why isnt this forum private then? Every retard can view our posts. It should be private for our safety ngl
They need new people to discover it and join and put ads for guests to help pay bills

On the topic of safety

No, you can't.

first amendment you pig bitch cunts
J8eKKCa

i never can go er on foids in need for speed mladies are angels

You can also say you are severely drunk, as I am now, to wish all cucks a very painful and violent death:feelsthink:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I know a lot of you aren’t serious when you say shit like “go ER” or “I’m a terrorist” which is why I want to let you guys know that you should probably be more careful with the shit you say here. I genuinely don’t want to see any brocels go to prison because of some dumb joke they made online.

Yeah sure, it seems unlikely that the FBI will arrest anyone here but it’s definitely not impossible. Have you guys heard of that smooth sanchez guy who went to prison over a bomb threat? Just because this forum isn’t real life doesn’t mean there isn’t some FBI faggot lurking here trying to get one of us in trou

Yeah sure, it seems unlikely that the FBI will arrest anyone here but it’s definitely not impossible. Have you guys heard of that smooth sanchez guy who went to prison over a bomb threat? Just because this forum isn’t real life doesn’t mean there isn’t some FBI faggot lurking here trying to get one of us in trouble.
I am, I never give out too much info since there's a bunch of FAGGOTS digitally archiving our shit on top of various cuck nation investigative agencies.