Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Be careful out there

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
I've noticed a few provocations here.

I've seen people here proposing us to doxx and take down websites.

Let me tell you what do they mean by taking down websites. They mean DDoS. This is a felony. Yes the whatever website they decided to make their victim will be down for a few hours. For you it means potential jail.

Same with doxxing. You endanger yourself much more than anyone else in this situation.

What kind of a person would openly propose to break the law withing a fucking month after the registration and with no apparent reason? This looks really really ugly.

I understand that its very hard to filter out hostile actors here. Mind your decisions, inkwells. On the internet noone knows if you're CIA glownigger.

Пошел нахуй свинья жирная

@Sneir what about your opinion ?

Siktir git şişko domuz

FAT PIG !
oink
Pink Pig GIF by Yeremia Adicipta

taking down websites. They mean DDoS
Tell that to the IT troons who used to ddos us every other day lol. That was what was going on when the site was slow and you'd see 2000 "bluepillers" on. I think the one guy actually did go to jail, he was a dumbass and bragged about it all over reddit. He also attacked some political website and they were stacked with cash so they went after him.

Tell that to the IT troons who used to ddos us every other day lol. That was what was going on when the site was slow and you'd see 2000 "bluepillers" on. I think the one guy actually did go to jail, he was a dumbass and bragged about it all over reddit. He also attacked some political website and they were stacked with cash so they went after him.
Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

I've got 2 questions:

1. Did incels.is admins file it to police?
2. What makes you think, for example, reddit won't file it to police?

Apart from that DDoS is pointless waste of time.

But my point is not really about that. My point is there are people out here trying to provoke us and frame us.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

I've got 2 questions:

1. Did incels.is admins file it to police?
2. What makes you think, for example, reddit won't file it to police?

Apart from that DDoS is pointless waste of time.

But my point is not really about that. My point is there are people out here trying to provoke us and frame us.
I'm not aware of that