Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Be careful of shallowing the blackpill if you're still going through puberty

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
The blackpill will fuck up your mind and turn you into a mentalcel like Orb if you shallow it too early to determine if you're truecel or not.

Shit advice.

Best advice I've seen in here actually.

Yeah puberty can change you a lot. Some people go through an ugly duckling phase of subhumanity but end up looking like normies, or even chads

Puberty will change how you look so wait till it's over and see how you look then, if you are ugly then you can embrace the blackpill.

Not sure man, but I think it could be 50-50.

Yes, taking the black pill could damage you a bit mentally.

If you're good looking enough, girls will make an effort to drop a big hint that they like you.

I agree. <18 posters shouldn't be on here. You cannot be truly blackpilled unless you've at least really tried.
Puberty can change a lot but if you keep hanging out with us it will perfectly destroy the road to Normieville and you end up as an autistic volcel.

Start blackpilling when your around 14 in small doses and rachet it up until you turn 18.

That's why you have to be sure you are fucked before you take it.

During puberty you can still get height and frame. I think black pill is a encouraging thing to looks max in puberty. It's beneficial in this way.

Incelibate anarchist said:
Start blackpilling when your around 14 in small doses and rachet it up until you turn 18.

This is ideal, you should be aware of what matters in life and what signs of subhumanity to watch for

Just like sex-ed learning about looks based discrimination or even better what makes someone ugly/good looking shoukld be mandatory. I will never understand how sociology classes/courses can teach about every type of ism except lookism which is rampant

Just lol if you think orb isn't slaying as we speak, Looks > Autism

Why won't change anything. If anything this place helps people cope

If girls are not fucking you during pubrity then it’s over. It only gets worst because I’m highschool their Hormones are everywhere and they are gullible so it’s easier.

The older you get the harder it gets. You can swallow the blackpill at 16-17 because that’s when it’s over. Unless you are planning to do a full on 180 with your life in university. Which you won’t be able to do from all the loneliness and isolation throughout younger years.

you cannot dodge real life blackpills anyway

Then I'm fucked.