Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Be aware of pity friends. They are not your friends.

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
Shortly after I got out of high school I started working overnight at Walmart. I would get bullied and harassed by my coworkers in front of the managers and they wouldn’t do anything. There was this one normalfag coworker who happened to live near me. He didn’t bully me and was nice to me but was friends with the other coworkers who did. He invited me to hangout and have a beer with him. I was pretty bluepilled back then but I could tell what was going on and rejected him. You will get these normalfaggots try to be friends with you because they “feel bad” for you. They don’t actually like you at all they just do it out of pity which makes you feel even more pathetic. Also these assholes will go to the people who bully you and talk about you with them. If you ever encounter one of these pieces of shit who want to be your “friend” tell them to fuck off and die.

Based and true, most of the time even if they admit it, they're still using you for something or another like making them look better in front of foids or as someone to be laughed at; or just to virtue signal how good people they are like foids will do with cripples. Honestly, your best chance is to go for fellow sub 5s. :blackpill:

I am glad I've never experienced this. Pity freinds JFL.

pity friend of mine once called the cops on me

If we lived in an eneryeager controlled universe non of this would be happening

pity friend of mine once called the cops on me
Yes I think this also happened to Chris Chan a lot who would befriend stacies that felt bad for him and they would always get him in trouble.

Shortly after I got out of high school I started working overnight at Walmart. I would get bullied and harassed by my coworkers in front of the managers and they wouldn’t do anything. There was this one normalfag coworker who happened to live near me. He didn’t bully me and was nice to me but was friends with the other coworkers who did. He invited me to hangout and have a beer with him. I was pretty bluepilled back then but I could tell what was going on and rejected him. You will get these normalfaggots try to be friends with you because they “feel bad” for you. They don’t actually like you at all they just do it out of pity which makes you feel even more pathetic. Also these assholes will go to the people who bully you and talk about you with them. If you ever encounter one of these pieces of shit who want to be your “friend” tell them to fuck off and die.
JFL at wagecucking as an incel buddy boyo, im glad i never went through that shit and my coworkers were cool people

This is why I prefer to ldar

I am glad I've never experienced this. Pity freinds JFL.

C3782AEC 9C5C 4701 A859 3167E75D1D92

I've seen this in action too. Its probably a bitter pill but if you're a subhuman your life destiny is to be alone and it'll probably be better if you're completely alone, as sad as it is

Heh. No one ever cared when I got bullied as a kid. The adults would join in on the fun.

One of them was my art teacher. I was forced to wear glasses at an early age but I hated how ugly I looked and would take them despite not being able to see far. I recall squinting at the board trying to read something and the teacher laughed at me and pointed it out to the class, so that they could join in. And they did.

Didn't help that I have the stereotypical chink eyes, so my eyes basically looked like they were closed.